When you go for the salary range they pay dress casual but descent casual to deliver a fresh presence to the routine of their office. Don't wear a suit you'll look ridiculous if you're going for order picker/forklift/driver etc, unless you're going for prime minister.
Casual and comfortable cloths.
Have Pleasent day! we know already that if there’s an interview the applicant know’s what we wear,so for me, I will wear a formal attire with polo long/short sleeve,black pants and leather shoes to make comfortable,represent descent and respect for your company and to others.
This question is ridiculous. Everyone knows what to do. If not, then everyone gets what he knows.
That's not the point I think.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Team Obair? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Team Obair?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Team Obair?One person answered
- Do you hire more men than women?One person answered
- Does Team Obair require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Team Ob…One person answered
- What age do you have to be to work here
- Does team obair pay for bank holiday
- Do you hire from c.v or mostly by interview?
- Hiring process?