Team Obair

Team Obair Employee Reviews

Ireland38 reviews

Good workplace, nice coworkers

I had what I wanted- days off when they're comfortable for me. Sometimes they didn't answer my messages. I have opportunity for overtime. Cristmas vouchers.

Pros

Free lunches Vouchers for Cristmas

Cons

Sometimes didn't answer your messages

I found working for team obair brilliant

I had a great experience working with Team obair agency as a result I got a contract for permanent workThe staff are very professional but very easy to talk to lovely people to deal with.I would highly recommend working with team obair

No recommanded

I recently worked for them for a warehouse job, at first nothing to say welcoming was nice, explanation ok, even understanding on the fact that I had to go to the workplace by public transport. The place of work had to be close to my place of residence & I had to start not too early precisely because of public transport.However, just after the interview there were only problems, the address of the workplace was not at all the same. I went from 20 minutes of transport to 2 hours & there was no organisation on the schedule. So I had to stop, no news about the hours that had to be paid, after contacting them I learned that I have to go to the agency to pick up a cheque. And finally, a cheque in the amount of 28€ for the 2 days without considering the fact that I had to move every time and that the salary per hour was much higher on the contract.

The best recruitment agency.

One of the best warehousing agencies in Dublin.The management is good and the recruiters are qualified.The hiring process was easy and quick and the second day I got a job.

Pros

Vey quickly to find a new job

Cons

Often changes the jobs location

competitive yet engaging

My experience with Team Obair was very pleasant. They landed me a job in real quick time. Everything about them is very transparent and professional. A big thank you to Team Obair and I would be more than happy to recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Overtime benefits

Cons

Very unkind staff in office

Waste of time ,they don’t respond to your emails or messages. Office staff very unkind.You receive your roster on late Sunday evening. I don’t recommend this agency.

Pros

Non

Very nice people, good atmosphere at work

I've Worked in BWG foods for 6 months with team Obair it was a very nice experience. very friendly people, flexible hours, friendly atmosphere, lot of different tasks

Not reliable

I worked at UNIPHAR as a General operative through team Obair, I found management and the people at uniphar very friendly, you get treated with respect no one is on a power trip, you get your task to do at the start of your shift and you are left alone to do it. Overall a nice place to work and job itself can be hard/tiring depending on what area of the warehouse you are put in. Overall good experience, only thing is no one believes in social distancing. Obair on the other hand will mess you about with your hours and give you days and shift times that you never discussed, what you see in the job description you more than likely won’t get, one week you’ll get full time hours and the next hardly any hours, they constantly text your phone on days off or an hour before a shift starts asking can you do it, I even stated what I was Available to do before I even started work with them and when they gave me the days I told them I couldn’t do, I explained to them that this wasn’t what was discussed and they let me go, so be careful when you try stand up for yourself and not get taking advantage of you get sacked.

Pros

Free lunch at Uniphar

Cons

Team Obair, you are just a number to them

Bad workplace

Overall a bad place to work, you get your rooster on Sunday and you don't know in advance how many hours or days you will have, the places you work in can send you home after 4 hours work and if not needed that day then no work, very hard to organise finances with hours like this. Never a set week basically you are on call 24/7. Too book a day off you need to contact at least 2 if not 3 people. The company thinks nothing of its staff. The wages is awful as well, I was working in a chilled warehouse as a GWO for minimum wages while dicert staff were paid considerably more. If you haven't worked before its good for basic experience, getting manual handling certs and PPT certs. After 6 months to a year look for a real company to work for. Use them the way they use you.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Unreliable hours and days, poor wage, back breaking work, nasty people.

Distractiv

Am invatat multe la acest post de munca,da totus vreau un alt post care sa fiu platit mai bine si nu imi este frica de greutati

Cons

Pauza scurta

Hard work in warehouse

Team Obair is an agency and they are recruiting for different jobs. In warehouse with vegetables and fruits the work is hard and supervisor wants faster and faster from you to work.

Good for a quick start

Mostly a very good experience working with Team Obair. Started work within 24 hours from signing up back in 2017. Was a great place for a quick start. Great and friendly staff.

Pros

Quick start

Cons

Frequent job changes

General Operative

I have been working with Team Obair for 6 months now and I couldn't be more proud of this recruitment agency. It is very reliable, it is committed to its employees and it is a very good payer. The team that works there is very well synchronized and is always in contact with you and ready to answer any questions and also knows how to put you in your personal situation. For them we are people above all and not just a number, and that is very important to me. Communication with us is excellent and very fast. I have never had any problems and have received my earned wages on time every week. I am absolutely certain that it is the BEST recruitment agency in Ireland at the moment.

Pros

Reliability

Cons

From the time you enter the office you are welcomed. All the girls in the office are very friendly and well mannered. After the interview i started a job with two days. There are never issues with pay checks

Pros

Friendly Staff

After signing up for a lot of agencies in Dublin they were the first to get back to me. Application process quick and easy and staff are great to deal with. Having worked with them a few times over the years they’ve always offered me plenty of hours and fair wages. A couple of my friends have also worked with them and they have all had a great experience. I would urge anyone looking for work in a warehouse to sign up with them

Great service highly recommend

Great company to work for, never had any problems, always very helpful if I had any issues, never a problem with my hours or salary and if you wanted extra hours they would give straight away. Highly recommend team obair if your looking quick employment.

Great agency

They always help you to find a job that suit you better. Training to do the occupation properly and attention for all employees. Companies by the agency have a good ambient.

Team based place and very fast paced environment. Very long hours though, however the money is good. Very tiring standing on your feet all day. Easy place to talk to people.

Fun workplace

Productive workplace High culture Good management Easy work Safe and secure place People from Ireland,East Europe. No people from Africa Nice canteen

Great Company

Very Helpful from the moment I registered and still while working never payment issues.. Girls are very friendly always ready to help if issues, lots of communications

Nice workplace with nice people

The agency tries its best to help people when they can. I worked for a company called uniphar, worked there for a long time and enjoyed my time there. Good company with good people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Obair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement