Team Obair

Team Obair Employee Reviews

Team based place and very fast paced environment. Very long hours though, however the money is good. Very tiring standing on your feet all day. Easy place to talk to people.
Fun workplace
Productive workplace
High culture

Good management

Easy work

Safe and secure place

People from Ireland,East Europe.

No people from Africa

Nice canteen
Great Company
Very Helpful from the moment I registered and still while working never payment issues.. Girls are very friendly always ready to help if issues, lots of communications
Nice workplace with nice people
The agency tries its best to help people when they can.
I worked for a company called uniphar, worked there for a long time and enjoyed my time there. Good company with good people.
warehouse operator
a good company, fast and efficient. regular payment of money earned, care of workers, fair and correct relationship. I support the company for cooperation and finding a job
Reasonable hours, management are very helpful and friendly. The pay is quite reasonable too. Great working environment as well. The main job is packaging Diageo products such as Baileys and Guinness,
Cons
Tedious work
Fast paced
Well in Team Obair, basically you can work as much as you want or do not want. Of course if it is busy season.
They in start tell you and it is in the contract they cannot guarantee always full time.

But atvsame time you are not obligated to accept jobs, places or houra you don't like.

I only have positive situations with them, everything we talked about was respected, every deal we made, every penny earned.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Unstable salary
Not good
They do not give full time job. I work there 6 months, i do not have full time job. One of the agent there is not good as well, He just push peoplefrom her country.
Waste of time
They offer you bad jobs, then they give you fake promises, secure normal job is impossible, I lost lots of time and money with this agency would never ever again work with them. 👎
Cons
great place and people to work
its a great to place to work and nice people hard hours hours for night shift but working the nice peoole makes it that bit easier u get have your two nights a week off as well its a busy place to work and fast paced
Pros
Cons
hours are ok
Good company
I did work for this agency only for short term,but everything was alright. Workplace was in Print unit in Dublin 11,staff was nice and helpful. Overall good
good work
It was my first job in Ireland. I liked this job , because there was also friendly and helpful persons with who i was working. This job was not hard and i liked it .
Very nice every body in the office
The usual, no-nonsense. Same as any other business.Everybody is very ordinary, helpful.Management is very good and nice also.They are professional,helpful. Management is very good and nice also.
Workplace was all time different, but it was ok. Have to work a lot.
Pros
Cons
Workplace was all time different
The best agency
Having being to a number of agencies and been giving the run around from job to job and having payment problems I was recommended to go to Team Obair.

I went and got a job withing a day or two, they done the Manual Handling training with me, so i didn't have to do it elsewhere.

I have had no issue's with them and i had been giving a permanent contract.

They are always on the phone if ever needed
Pros
No payment issues
Worth recommending
Let's go to Team Obair if anyone is looking for a reliable agency. I sent cv and immediately they responded with offer and sent me to work, the payment was on time and exactly as it should be. It is also cool that I always count on their support. Thanks to them, I have a permanent job now, from which I am super satisfied.
Great Place to Work
Have Been working here 3 years, lovely company to work for really nice people in the office.. Always offering to help in whatever way they can. Would recommend Team Obair
Pros
Great response
productive place
Really nice job to start utilizing your skills and career.
I gained new experience such as voice picking and driving PPT machines.I was always in common touch with people from other countries and cultures which is very good for me because I have met a very nice people and slowly learnt their language.
its good but small number of days
u go thrue a lot of companyes but moustly with iss cleaning service,sometime with some other. but they have a lot off people they must give job to everyone .
Pros
good pay and nice office stuff
Cons
small number off days
Fun to work there, extremely flexible with time off
Good fun to work there and extremely flexible with time off. Work not guaranteed. During my time there I worked on the production lines packing bottles of Baileys and other alcoholic drinks, loading the lines by hand, disposing of empty packaging and building pallets and mini-pallets. I also used a glue-gun to stick labels to bottles.
Pros
Extremely flexible with time off
Cons
Long hours, 5 days a week, not guaranteed overtime pay, work not guranteed
not pleasant
not great attiude to staff
poor commucation

not very flexible to staffs needs

would not recommend unless you like being a robot
Great environment
My day in work is busy kept going all day, scanning and validating. I really enjoy the work I'm doing and the people I work with are friendly and nice.