Team Obair
Team Obair Employee Review

Great service highly recommend

8 May 2020
Great company to work for, never had any problems, always very helpful if I had any issues, never a problem with my hours or salary and if you wanted extra hours they would give straight away. Highly recommend team obair if your looking quick employment.
29 July 2020
Same roleSame location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
Mostly a very good experience working with Team Obair. Started work within 24 hours from signing up back in 2017. Was a great place for a quick start. Great and friendly staff.
Pros
Quick start
Cons
Frequent job changes
1 July 2020
Same role
General Operative (Current Employee) - Citywest, County Dublin
I have been working with Team Obair for 6 months now and I couldn't be more proud of this recruitment agency. It is very reliable, it is committed to its employees and it is a very good payer. The team that works there is very well synchronized and is always in contact with you and ready to answer any questions and also knows how to put you in your personal situation. For them we are people above all and not just a number, and that is very important to me. Communication with us is excellent and very fast. I have never had any problems and have received my earned wages on time every week. I am absolutely certain that it is the BEST recruitment agency in Ireland at the moment.
Pros
Reliability
Cons
26 September 2020
Same location
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
Team Obair is an agency and they are recruiting for different jobs. In warehouse with vegetables and fruits the work is hard and supervisor wants faster and faster from you to work.