Team Obair
Team Obair Employee Review

5 March 2020
Team based place and very fast paced environment. Very long hours though, however the money is good. Very tiring standing on your feet all day. Easy place to talk to people.
29 July 2020
Same role
General Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
Mostly a very good experience working with Team Obair. Started work within 24 hours from signing up back in 2017. Was a great place for a quick start. Great and friendly staff.
Pros
Quick start
Cons
Frequent job changes
1 July 2020
Same role
General Operative (Current Employee) - Citywest, County Dublin
I have been working with Team Obair for 6 months now and I couldn't be more proud of this recruitment agency. It is very reliable, it is committed to its employees and it is a very good payer. The team that works there is very well synchronized and is always in contact with you and ready to answer any questions and also knows how to put you in your personal situation. For them we are people above all and not just a number, and that is very important to me. Communication with us is excellent and very fast. I have never had any problems and have received my earned wages on time every week. I am absolutely certain that it is the BEST recruitment agency in Ireland at the moment.
Pros
Reliability
Cons
9 February 2018
Same roleSame location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Dundalk, County Louth
It was my first job in Ireland. I liked this job , because there was also friendly and helpful persons with who i was working. This job was not hard and i liked it .