Team Obair

High culture

Good management

Easy work

Safe and secure place

People from Ireland,East Europe.

No people from Africa

Nice canteen
Great Company
Very Helpful from the moment I registered and still while working never payment issues.. Girls are very friendly always ready to help if issues, lots of communications
Fast paced
Well in Team Obair, basically you can work as much as you want or do not want. Of course if it is busy season.
They in start tell you and it is in the contract they cannot guarantee always full time.

But atvsame time you are not obligated to accept jobs, places or houra you don't like.

I only have positive situations with them, everything we talked about was respected, every deal we made, every penny earned.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Unstable salary
Good company
I did work for this agency only for short term,but everything was alright. Workplace was in Print unit in Dublin 11,staff was nice and helpful. Overall good
Very nice every body in the office
The usual, no-nonsense. Same as any other business.Everybody is very ordinary, helpful.Management is very good and nice also.They are professional,helpful. Management is very good and nice also.
Workplace was all time different, but it was ok. Have to work a lot.
Pros
Cons
Workplace was all time different
Worth recommending
Let's go to Team Obair if anyone is looking for a reliable agency. I sent cv and immediately they responded with offer and sent me to work, the payment was on time and exactly as it should be. It is also cool that I always count on their support. Thanks to them, I have a permanent job now, from which I am super satisfied.
Great Place to Work
Have Been working here 3 years, lovely company to work for really nice people in the office.. Always offering to help in whatever way they can. Would recommend Team Obair
Pros
Great response
productive place
Really nice job to start utilizing your skills and career.
I gained new experience such as voice picking and driving PPT machines.I was always in common touch with people from other countries and cultures which is very good for me because I have met a very nice people and slowly learnt their language.
its good but small number of days
u go thrue a lot of companyes but moustly with iss cleaning service,sometime with some other. but they have a lot off people they must give job to everyone .
Pros
good pay and nice office stuff
Cons
small number off days
Great environment
My day in work is busy kept going all day, scanning and validating. I really enjoy the work I'm doing and the people I work with are friendly and nice.