Team Obair

Team Obair Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Associate General Counsel11 reviews
Ireland11 reviews
Mostly a very good experience working with Team Obair. Started work within 24 hours from signing up back in 2017. Was a great place for a quick start. Great and friendly staff.
Pros
Quick start
Cons
Frequent job changes
I have been working with Team Obair for 6 months now and I couldn't be more proud of this recruitment agency. It is very reliable, it is committed to its employees and it is a very good payer. The team that works there is very well synchronized and is always in contact with you and ready to answer any questions and also knows how to put you in your personal situation. For them we are people above all and not just a number, and that is very important to me. Communication with us is excellent and very fast. I have never had any problems and have received my earned wages on time every week. I am absolutely certain that it is the BEST recruitment agency in Ireland at the moment.
Pros
Reliability
Cons
After signing up for a lot of agencies in Dublin they were the first to get back to me. Application process quick and easy and staff are great to deal with.

Having worked with them a few times over the years they’ve always offered me plenty of hours and fair wages. A couple of my friends have also worked with them and they have all had a great experience.

I would urge anyone looking for work in a warehouse to sign up with them
Great company to work for, never had any problems, always very helpful if I had any issues, never a problem with my hours or salary and if you wanted extra hours they would give straight away. Highly recommend team obair if your looking quick employment.
They always help you to find a job that suit you better. Training to do the occupation properly and attention for all employees. Companies by the agency have a good ambient.
Team based place and very fast paced environment. Very long hours though, however the money is good. Very tiring standing on your feet all day. Easy place to talk to people.
Reasonable hours, management are very helpful and friendly. The pay is quite reasonable too. Great working environment as well. The main job is packaging Diageo products such as Baileys and Guinness,
Cons
Tedious work
It was my first job in Ireland. I liked this job , because there was also friendly and helpful persons with who i was working. This job was not hard and i liked it .
Let's go to Team Obair if anyone is looking for a reliable agency. I sent cv and immediately they responded with offer and sent me to work, the payment was on time and exactly as it should be. It is also cool that I always count on their support. Thanks to them, I have a permanent job now, from which I am super satisfied.
Really nice job to start utilizing your skills and career.
I gained new experience such as voice picking and driving PPT machines.I was always in common touch with people from other countries and cultures which is very good for me because I have met a very nice people and slowly learnt their language.
u go thrue a lot of companyes but moustly with iss cleaning service,sometime with some other. but they have a lot off people they must give job to everyone .
Pros
good pay and nice office stuff
Cons
small number off days