Team Obair

Team Obair Employee Reviews for Associate General Counsel

Team based place and very fast paced environment. Very long hours though, however the money is good. Very tiring standing on your feet all day. Easy place to talk to people.
Reasonable hours, management are very helpful and friendly. The pay is quite reasonable too. Great working environment as well. The main job is packaging Diageo products such as Baileys and Guinness,
Cons
Tedious work
good work
It was my first job in Ireland. I liked this job , because there was also friendly and helpful persons with who i was working. This job was not hard and i liked it .
Worth recommending
Let's go to Team Obair if anyone is looking for a reliable agency. I sent cv and immediately they responded with offer and sent me to work, the payment was on time and exactly as it should be. It is also cool that I always count on their support. Thanks to them, I have a permanent job now, from which I am super satisfied.
productive place
Really nice job to start utilizing your skills and career.
I gained new experience such as voice picking and driving PPT machines.I was always in common touch with people from other countries and cultures which is very good for me because I have met a very nice people and slowly learnt their language.
its good but small number of days
u go thrue a lot of companyes but moustly with iss cleaning service,sometime with some other. but they have a lot off people they must give job to everyone .
Pros
good pay and nice office stuff
Cons
small number off days