Team Obair

Team Obair Employee Reviews for General Operative

General Operative16 reviews
Ireland16 reviews

Good for a quick start

Mostly a very good experience working with Team Obair. Started work within 24 hours from signing up back in 2017. Was a great place for a quick start. Great and friendly staff.

Pros

Quick start

Cons

Frequent job changes

I found working for team obair brilliant

I had a great experience working with Team obair agency as a result I got a contract for permanent workThe staff are very professional but very easy to talk to lovely people to deal with.I would highly recommend working with team obair

The best recruitment agency.

One of the best warehousing agencies in Dublin.The management is good and the recruiters are qualified.The hiring process was easy and quick and the second day I got a job.

Pros

Vey quickly to find a new job

Cons

Often changes the jobs location

Very unkind staff in office

Waste of time ,they don’t respond to your emails or messages. Office staff very unkind.You receive your roster on late Sunday evening. I don’t recommend this agency.

Pros

Non

Not reliable

I worked at UNIPHAR as a General operative through team Obair, I found management and the people at uniphar very friendly, you get treated with respect no one is on a power trip, you get your task to do at the start of your shift and you are left alone to do it. Overall a nice place to work and job itself can be hard/tiring depending on what area of the warehouse you are put in. Overall good experience, only thing is no one believes in social distancing. Obair on the other hand will mess you about with your hours and give you days and shift times that you never discussed, what you see in the job description you more than likely won’t get, one week you’ll get full time hours and the next hardly any hours, they constantly text your phone on days off or an hour before a shift starts asking can you do it, I even stated what I was Available to do before I even started work with them and when they gave me the days I told them I couldn’t do, I explained to them that this wasn’t what was discussed and they let me go, so be careful when you try stand up for yourself and not get taking advantage of you get sacked.

Pros

Free lunch at Uniphar

Cons

Team Obair, you are just a number to them

Bad workplace

Overall a bad place to work, you get your rooster on Sunday and you don't know in advance how many hours or days you will have, the places you work in can send you home after 4 hours work and if not needed that day then no work, very hard to organise finances with hours like this. Never a set week basically you are on call 24/7. Too book a day off you need to contact at least 2 if not 3 people. The company thinks nothing of its staff. The wages is awful as well, I was working in a chilled warehouse as a GWO for minimum wages while dicert staff were paid considerably more. If you haven't worked before its good for basic experience, getting manual handling certs and PPT certs. After 6 months to a year look for a real company to work for. Use them the way they use you.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Unreliable hours and days, poor wage, back breaking work, nasty people.

General Operative

I have been working with Team Obair for 6 months now and I couldn't be more proud of this recruitment agency. It is very reliable, it is committed to its employees and it is a very good payer. The team that works there is very well synchronized and is always in contact with you and ready to answer any questions and also knows how to put you in your personal situation. For them we are people above all and not just a number, and that is very important to me. Communication with us is excellent and very fast. I have never had any problems and have received my earned wages on time every week. I am absolutely certain that it is the BEST recruitment agency in Ireland at the moment.

Pros

Reliability

Cons

After signing up for a lot of agencies in Dublin they were the first to get back to me. Application process quick and easy and staff are great to deal with. Having worked with them a few times over the years they’ve always offered me plenty of hours and fair wages. A couple of my friends have also worked with them and they have all had a great experience. I would urge anyone looking for work in a warehouse to sign up with them

Great service highly recommend

Great company to work for, never had any problems, always very helpful if I had any issues, never a problem with my hours or salary and if you wanted extra hours they would give straight away. Highly recommend team obair if your looking quick employment.

Great agency

They always help you to find a job that suit you better. Training to do the occupation properly and attention for all employees. Companies by the agency have a good ambient.

Team based place and very fast paced environment. Very long hours though, however the money is good. Very tiring standing on your feet all day. Easy place to talk to people.

Reasonable hours, management are very helpful and friendly. The pay is quite reasonable too. Great working environment as well. The main job is packaging Diageo products such as Baileys and Guinness,

Cons

Tedious work

good work

It was my first job in Ireland. I liked this job , because there was also friendly and helpful persons with who i was working. This job was not hard and i liked it .

Worth recommending

Let's go to Team Obair if anyone is looking for a reliable agency. I sent cv and immediately they responded with offer and sent me to work, the payment was on time and exactly as it should be. It is also cool that I always count on their support. Thanks to them, I have a permanent job now, from which I am super satisfied.

productive place

Really nice job to start utilizing your skills and career. I gained new experience such as voice picking and driving PPT machines.I was always in common touch with people from other countries and cultures which is very good for me because I have met a very nice people and slowly learnt their language.

its good but small number of days

u go thrue a lot of companyes but moustly with iss cleaning service,sometime with some other. but they have a lot off people they must give job to everyone .

Pros

good pay and nice office stuff

Cons

small number off days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Obair. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement