Team Obair
Team Obair Employee Review

productive place

10 February 2017
Really nice job to start utilizing your skills and career.
I gained new experience such as voice picking and driving PPT machines.I was always in common touch with people from other countries and cultures which is very good for me because I have met a very nice people and slowly learnt their language.
29 July 2020
Same roleSame location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
Mostly a very good experience working with Team Obair. Started work within 24 hours from signing up back in 2017. Was a great place for a quick start. Great and friendly staff.
Pros
Quick start
Cons
Frequent job changes
1 July 2020
Same role
General Operative (Current Employee) - Citywest, County Dublin
I have been working with Team Obair for 6 months now and I couldn't be more proud of this recruitment agency. It is very reliable, it is committed to its employees and it is a very good payer. The team that works there is very well synchronized and is always in contact with you and ready to answer any questions and also knows how to put you in your personal situation. For them we are people above all and not just a number, and that is very important to me. Communication with us is excellent and very fast. I have never had any problems and have received my earned wages on time every week. I am absolutely certain that it is the BEST recruitment agency in Ireland at the moment.
Pros
Reliability
Cons
12 May 2020
Same location
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
From the time you enter the office you are welcomed.

All the girls in the office are very friendly and well mannered.

After the interview i started a job with two days. There are never issues with pay checks
Pros
Friendly Staff