Teamwork.com

Teamwork.com Employee Reviews

Ireland2 reviews
I have been with Teamwork almost a year now and I have to say its been the best year I have had with any company. The culture is amazing. Everyone is so open and approachable that it makes collaborating with different teams so easy and enjoyable.

There are also lots of opportunities to progress. There are regular reviews with your manager where you really feel listened to and there is also money allocated towards training to take your career to the next level.

Aside from work the benefits are amazing! There are free snacks, catered lunches, gym membership, health insurance, monthly company nights out and did I mention there are two slides! It really is a fantastic place to work.
Teamwork.com is a great place to work. As a growing company, there's a lot of scope for exciting career progression, and there are some lovely perks, like free food, nights out, gym memberships, and cinema trips (as well as more formal benefits, like health insurance, pension, bonuses, etc!). It's literally a great place, too - the office is amazing.

But the best thing about working at Teamwork.com is definitely the people. No matter the department, everyone is friendly, passionate, and invested in the growth of the company. It's very cool to feel like you're actually making a difference in the company's trajectory.
Pros
Great culture, super people, lovely office, free lunches, gym membership, health insurance
Cons
Dogs are welcome in the office, but sometimes entire days go by without one being brought in
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teamwork.com?