Ted Baker

Ted Baker Employee Reviews

The manager at teb bakwr cork has a lot of personal isaues with multiple peraonality diaorswe ine say ahe is great next say ahe is very unstable absolute nightmare to work for would not wiah her on my worse enemy
Great company. Fantastic clothing line. Enjoy working with team member from store locations to upper management. Enjoy company gatherings and meetings.
Pros
Free insurance plan
No good company to work for , too much astle very demanding, the keep watching all your movement, you need permission to go to the toilet, working like animals.
Always have had problem with salary .
Great company to work for if casual employee, if permanent manager it can be stressful and hard to work day to day. pay is average for sector but certainly could be higher
It’s a bit fast pace because of the paperwork but not so stressful. Have a lot of other staff and management that are willing to help. Highly recommended for those who seek a job with a future.
Pros
Got a lot of opportunities to grow and improve.
Cons
A lot of reports for store manager or supervisor but still fun to work.
I began having a great time, but later on management changed the manager guy on the mens department was a total jerk, every 5 min he would check on us, like if we were trash, and tell us what to do when there was really nothing else to do or no customers. Ceo was a total game, and a joke, of they went to school, are they supposed to be rude well the Northern East manager from, she will always come up to you and she will look at you from toes to head and make you buy Ted’s clothing for 80 dollars off you paycheck. And it's not only 80 bucks on clothing , shoes and if you need more stuff you have to buy it. Or if give your people free uniform and next one on discount. Rudest people ever. If you work part time, as it says on your schedule you will never make It, managers always want to leave early and clock out one hour before it supposed to say. So in your paycheck you will make 25 or 26 hours.
Pros
Discount not so good
Cons
Work like slave, hours are not enough.
Bastante agradable al momento de trabajar, promociones fáciles de entender y el ambiente de trabajo muy bueno
Es una buena empresa para laborar, el ambiente me pareció muy agradable.
Pros
La marca y los productos son muy buenos
Cons
No es muy conocida la marca
Trabajar en Ted Baker ha sido lo peor de todas mis experiencias laborales. No hay coordinación, organización. Todo se hace mil veces y sin sentido! La gente que gestiona no sabe, no está formada en lo que es el funcionamiento de una tienda. En España lo llevan amigas que solo buscan beneficio para ellas!. Un caos constante! Un estrés horrible! No te dejan trabajar. No tienen idea del negocio.
I need job I live derby derby any way I have car I’m coming work for car I need work permit I had work I need any shift night day any I live derby De23
This is one of the worst jobs I've ever had the staff are up themselves It was with staffline and then can let you go when they want the work is tidius and mind numbing no organisation in any part of the building
Working for Ted Baker is a fantastic place to work. The interview process is very quick and the work is easy. The training is very complete and can be completed while you are at work where there is lots of support
Very productive and nice place,managers at Ted Baker is very helpful and nice.Work is very easy.People at Ted Baker is very friendly and really helpfull
There is a good atmosphere in this company. People are nice and helpful. This company follows the rules of health and saffety.The menagment is friendly.
Learned many things about operational tasks. Fun place to work with different types of people from different races. I love the people I work with and am challenged on a daily basis. I have had the rare opportunity to work with people across the globe and learn about new cultures.
when Ted would come in he would be able to put more life in our store by the way he would inspire us and let us know why every piece was create and what inspiration he got it from and why. He always educated on how much time and effort was taken to make each and every piece and also its hand craftmanship.
Amazing enviroment and culture, also they value people a lot
I worked at ted baker for a year and in that time we went from all being the beat of friends to being forced out the company, I was sexually harassed, bullied and victimised, management both within the store and above it ( regional manager) were rude, arrogant and misogynistic men
I love it there. The people are what makes that company from admins to directors, There are no walls. Everyone is so approachable. I'm obsessed with the brand so working for them makes me so proud and I take pride in the values they hold.
This is a Monday through Friday job. There is no room for growth and the office is not transparent with company changes. HR is none existent and when reaching out they just forward you to your manager or lead which tends to be the problem anyway. Heads tend to hire "friends" versus hiring within. There is no room for growth. There are many people in the office with some having nothing to do and others drowning in work. They value number of years with the company versus quantity and quality of your work. There is no team bonding. Benefits are paid in full and they do pay your parking. There is a lot of gossip and mean girl drama. They do not believe in a balanced life. There is no commission as a sales employee.
The new management system is horrible they do not value their employees as they used to and there's no room for growth. They don't want anyone with opinions or any ways to better the working environment for the modern-day retail worker
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ted Baker. Our community is ready to answer.