Ted Baker

Ted Baker Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant in Limerick

Sales Assistant1 review
Limerick1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I went into this job expecting a bit of organisation and professional ism- as one would from a designer brand. Initially I loved the job! My direct team were great and I had a (temporary) manager that cared about us.
However from the get go I could tell the organisational side of the company was not all it was made out to be. Over time I became more aware of the company beyond my direct team. This is where it all fell apart. They were stringing me along on my temporary contract, giving me mere days before it was up when they offered me a new one. I would ask on a near constant basis what was going on with it and get shrugged away. Eventually they let me go with 4 days notice leaving me struggling for another job.

Whilst working there it is easy to see that higher management are an absolute joke. Dealing with head office was a joke, they acted extremely unprofessional at times- ignoring emails about things they did not feel like discussing. I never received a terms of contract my whole 7 months working despite asking regularly if I could get one. I was told that Ted Baker don't give them out, which is ridiculous as in any job it is usually a basic requirement.

Even after finishing they are making my life difficult. They are dragging their feet and taking their time in providing me with things that I'm entitled to. All in all I would never recommend them as an employer- I loved my job and was made miserable by the company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ted Baker. Our community is ready to answer.
Ted Baker Reviews by Job Title