Temple Recruitment

Temple Recruitment Employee Reviews

In my time working with this company I never had a bad experience. They are always quick in response to any problems that I have had and are fair in terms of pay rates likewise with other jobs in this area of work.
Impossible to work for. Pay shortages every week. Hassle and lies from head office about pay. No extra for bank holiday. More lies. I eventually had to contact the Labour Relations Commission. Never again. If you complain about the shortages they reduce your days . If you complain again they let you go.
Pros
None.
Cons
Above and more.
Temple Recruitment has been the main agency that has kept me employed on a part-time basis. They always contact me when there are assignments regardless of the length, hours or time of shifts.
Very funny and productive workplace it is fast moving job, very nice teammates Find job very fast Company at wich i work give me trainings in quantity control area HLOP, packing
I am working at temple for the last few months and have nothing but good things to say about the company and staff,my only regret is not signing up with the agency sooner, any minor issues or questions I had was always answered immediately.
Pros
All good.
Cons
Unable to think of any, Any type of negative comments would be an insult to the hard working and pleasant staff, (In my opinion)
I really like work for Temple Recruitment, the people are very friendly and willing to help in any situation, they treat me with respect and dignity, I would recommended this job,
At the beginning they looked honest and reliable but sometimes they couldn't pay me for some reason which made me not comfortable to work with them although i had to due to some circumstances.
Stay away from this agency ..they dont know what they doing or how managment works !!! At first they all nice then once you hired by them they treat you like nothing ..STAY AWAY !!!
It's a great company to work for, good employees, good conduct and company organization, a really good company to start from and gain experience here in Dublin.
Pros
distance
Cons
Nice people nice place to work to always willing to help staff are great and reception are great better than an agency I’ve applied for and always find a job best suited for you
Cons
Stay well clear of this company what they advertise WILL NOT be what the job is,they have a jod advertised in Dublin Port Cargo Inspector the job is anything but STAY WELL CLEAR THEY ARE LIARS.
Pros
Cons
Liars
great place to work, all staff in temple is great always willing to help you. they gave me loads of work and gained loads of experience. if i had any issues with pay they would sort out straight away.
Pros
canteen on site and gym
They teach me how was working here, my responsibilities in this kind of job I usually picking books, packing and scanning to send the end- consumers
would always return to work for these as wages always on time an good ppl to work for would defo tell my friends to work for them as they are always on the ball
This recruitment company feel the can offer shelf stacking pay rates to skilled trades . Skilled trades are not cheap & cheap trades are not skilled for the rates they offer don't count on any degree of quality or quantity.
Pros
Willing to take chancers
Cons
Super low pay rates
I was working for Temple Recruitment in Tesco Distribution in Donabate. As a warehouse operative my typical work day have been based on picking goods in to cages as also driving reach truck forklift what was my second skill there
Pros
cantine with hot food
Cons
I enjoyed my time here and gained a lot of working experience. Management was always really friendly. I was never short of hours.
  1. Employee reviews