Temple Recruitment

Temple Recruitment Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland17 reviews
In my time working with this company I never had a bad experience. They are always quick in response to any problems that I have had and are fair in terms of pay rates likewise with other jobs in this area of work.
Impossible to work for. Pay shortages every week. Hassle and lies from head office about pay. No extra for bank holiday. More lies. I eventually had to contact the Labour Relations Commission. Never again.
If you complain about the shortages they reduce your days . If you complain again they let you go.
Pros
None.
Cons
Above and more.
It's a great company to work for, good employees, good conduct and company organization, a really good company to start from and gain experience here in Dublin.
Pros
distance
Cons
would always return to work for these as wages always on time an good ppl to work for would defo tell my friends to work for them as they are always on the ball
This recruitment company feel the can offer shelf stacking pay rates to skilled trades . Skilled trades are not cheap & cheap trades are not skilled for the rates they offer don't count on any degree of quality or quantity.
Pros
Willing to take chancers
Cons
Super low pay rates
I enjoyed my time here and gained a lot of working experience.
Management was always really friendly.

I was never short of hours.