Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva Pharmaceuticals Employee Review

Great culture and atmosphere

18 May 2017
A enthusiastic workforce with teamwork at the core. The culture is one which strives for perfection while maintaining high standards and a balance between work and social life.
Pros
Culture and staff
10 June 2019
Production Operator (Current Employee) - Waterford city, County Waterford
Great company to work in but major issues with Audits...bad housekeeping and lots of blame games..... money is great..do it’s the driving force..lots of chill out time/ benefits
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hygiene
22 May 2015
Admin (Former Employee) - Waterford, WD
While I was only in Teva for 12 weeks work experience I found it a fantastic place to work. The people there were friendly and helpful. I learned how to file various different types of files. Because of the variety of jobs, I typed the steps of each job onto word documents, so that I would not forget anything, and would not have to ask staff repeatedly about the same things. I would try to figure things out for myself as well as not being afraid to ask when I had any doubts. I would also discuss jobs with the other trainees, and we would help each other to get things done properly.Agnieszka Mickiewicz (R&D Technical leader) ,my boss,said she felt very confident that the work we were doing was done correctly. Agnieszka was a pleasure to work for as were all the girls. I left numerous word documents, with step by step instructions for all the jobs on the computer, to help future trainees, as well as saving the girls in the office having to explain it. I suppose the hardest part of the job was during the first 2 weeks, the girls were too busy to train us, as it was over Easter, and a Jewish company. As I was trying to impress, I would try and do the more menial tasks, like photo copying to ease the burden on others. In the end we had cleared all the backlog of files in the Archive room and tidied things up.
Pros
Great benefits, enjoyable work, fantastic people. Very good opportunities for advancement through company training courses.
Cons
I didn't see any!
21 January 2013
warehouse operative (Former Employee) - waterford 301
great place to work sorry to see it go great pay and a overall good work life balance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teva Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.
Teva Pharmaceuticals Reviews by Location