The Body Shop

The Body Shop Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews
Learning about the products and company is exciting and encourages you to invest your time in the company. Management are friendly. I enjoyed my time with the company.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
High staff turnover
Loved this job, didn’t like the attitude of management (Ireland) non encouraging and extremely unhelpful and unorganised at times. I couldn’t even get a call back on many occasion.
Very bad salary for the work that is expected from you.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working as a sales assistant and cashier at the body shop
my duties included replenishing the stock, operating tills and making baskets
Pros
discount
Cons
smells overwhelming
Sales service
Customer service

Beauty industry

Nice company to work for

Different roles played

positive company

Dual store manager

Would recommend this company to work for
Pros
lunches
Cons
hours
great atmosphere, fun filled environment, brilliant management great support. can take that job back any day. great location always busy and fun fast paced environment
Pros
staff benefits
Cons
Brilliant company to work for, excellent standards & professional. Management advancement, training courses. Senior Management & staff were fantastic very friendly, helpful. I loved every day working as it was a great company, valued their employees, gave respect and they looked after employees.
Pros
Benefits, salary, bonuses, encouraging workforce
Cons
It is great place to work at . The staff is supportive and happy to help. I learned many new things about the products. I learned how to give better customer service. How to help people to choose from variety of different items. I like my co- workers and also manager is great. I love being on the job were I know what targets have expected from me to reach each day.
Pros
Good company to work for.
Cons
Not enough hours
opening and closing store
managing targets for the day

demonstrating facials on customers

customer service

sales assistant
Very friendly place to work. A typical day at work would include stock taking, restocking shelves, cleaning and assisting customers. Management are very friendly in The Body Shop. The hardest part of the job was getting use to long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting rewarded for hard work.
Pros
Free Samples
Cons
Long Hours
Very positive environment and learning skills to interact with customers. Co-workers were very friendly and we all worked as a team. A part of the job I didn't like was when certain members staff would speak and gossip about another member of staff which is behaviour I do not agree with, a positive atmosphere is important to the shop and to customers. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was being helpful to customers and knowing that they got good customer service.
Pros
special offers, promotions