The Body Shop
The Body Shop Employee Review

Sales asistant

27 April 2015
It is great place to work at . The staff is supportive and happy to help. I learned many new things about the products. I learned how to give better customer service. How to help people to choose from variety of different items. I like my co- workers and also manager is great. I love being on the job were I know what targets have expected from me to reach each day.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good company to work for.
Cons
Not enough hours
28 August 2020
Christmas Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, County Dublin
I loved my time at The Body Shop more than any other job I've had. Everyone was lovely, it was never too stressful, lovely benefits, lovely company, ten euros an hour, just the best. I'd work there again in a heartbeat.
Pros
50% off, Lovely people, Wonderful manager, Great atmosphere
Cons
wish there were full time positions available
10 December 2019
Key holder (Former Employee) - Ireland
Loved this job, didn’t like the attitude of management (Ireland) non encouraging and extremely unhelpful and unorganised at times. I couldn’t even get a call back on many occasion. Very bad salary for the work that is expected from you.
28 March 2019
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) - Derry
Learning about the products and company is exciting and encourages you to invest your time in the company. Management are friendly. I enjoyed my time with the company.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
High staff turnover