The Body Shop

The Body Shop Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,840 reviews
Learning about the products and company is exciting and encourages you to invest your time in the company. Management are friendly. I enjoyed my time with the company.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
High staff turnover
Overall
Good no problem at the moment people awesome nice place love people laughing very funny and happy just good in general having fun relaxing and just fun
J’ai vraiment aimé travailler chez eux
On est accepté comme on est
Pros
On est accepté comme on est
Nice place to work and nice staff, some great benefits from working here one of them being the good discount you get on products. Managed to get a good understanding of skincare when working at the body shop.
Pros
Discount, freebies, breaks
Cons
Pay could be higher
Buen ambiente de trabajo, capacitaciones constantes
Pros
Seguro médico, prestaciones de leyes
Cons
Ninguno
Mir gefallen Textile viel besser als Kosmetik!
Muss jeden Tag sminken das nicht meines!
I loved my time at The Body Shop more than any other job I've had. Everyone was lovely, it was never too stressful, lovely benefits, lovely company, ten euros an hour, just the best. I'd work there again in a heartbeat.
Pros
50% off, Lovely people, Wonderful manager, Great atmosphere
Cons
wish there were full time positions available
Avalio minha passagem pela empresa, como uma oportunidade única de transformação profissional e financeira. Conquistei experiência para novos desafios. A empresa me proporcionou experiência como gestora. Oportunidades de treinamentos de produtos e serviços.
Pros
Oportunidades de reciclagem profissional
Cons
Talvez oportunidade para plano de carreira
Love the company and everything they stand for. Management was amazing along with all my coworkers. The best job I’ve ever had. 10/10 would recommend. Their products are amazing.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Body Shop?
Overall the body shop is a very caring and friendly company, they truly care for their employees as well as the customers. Products are all fair trade and environment friendly. The advancement is there if you are willing to put in the hard work.
自己能接受到以下可以去做
-接受不同挑戰增值自己(換廚窗,包裝禮物,預算盈業額)

-可接受活動教學

-每人服務得分要有92分以上

-同埋多項目標
Pros
每週工作45小時
Cons
Duty time 11小時 whole day工作頗多平均每週三天
Ik heb hier 2 jaar gewerkt van 2012 tot 2014. Op zich is het een leuk bedrijf echter is het wel zo dat ze alles maar dan ook alles doen om die marges elke dag binnen te krijgen. Het was bij ons zo erg dat mijn manager mandjes weg viste voor onze neus als verkoopmedewerkers en pushte om bij te verkopen. Ik ben van nature een eerlijk mens en scheep niemand dingen op die ze totaal niet nodig hebben. Het kan ook zo zijn dat je ineens naar een andere locatie moet, ik werd van filialen in amsterdam naar hilversum en amersfoort gestuurd terwijl ik dit helemaal niet wilde. Heel vreemd allemaal!
Pros
Gratis producten met elke nieuwe lijn die uitkwam, hoge personeelskorting en maaltijdvergoeding koopavond.
Cons
Teveel letten op omzet, lang staan, geen lunchruimte, geen fijne werksfeer
Vale super a pena se candidatar, e caso seja aprovado(a) vai gostar muito de trabalhar lá. Ótimo ambiente de trabalho.
Pros
Otimos ganhos
Cons
Um pouco cansativo, pois nao ha estoquistas.
Es muy padre poder trabajar, ya que conoces los productos, los puedes probar y sobre todo el poder compartir con las personas sobre los beneficios que obtuvieron después de probar los productos
Pros
tener el gusto de poder disfrutar sus productos
Cons
solo un dia de descanso
Lovely products and the staff are friendly but working for the body shop at home means you don't get a reliable monthly wage. You just get comission and some months you may have zero orders
Pros
Friendly staff, supportive managers, great products
Cons
No money
A typical day involves constantly keeping the store and shelves tidy while addressing to the customer's needs. The whole team was a pleasure to work with and very kind. Since we had each-other's back, managing the shop floor and maintaining the stock was easy to do. No one likes drama and the manager was a lovely peace maker who strived to de-escalate any issues.
Pros
Free samples and products
Cons
Rush hour
It's a great job with a great flexible schedule. The job always is very laid back but still fast pace at the same time. I also would recommend people for this job because I enjoy work there
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Short breaks
it was a great pleasure working with the Body shop. Being a fresher to retail it was a difficult for me to cope up with the procedures of retail, however my City Manager has trained me to make me what I am today and a great thanks to him.
I would recommend this work place 100%. My manager was wonderful and very professional. A happy place to work at. Loved it.. a lot to learn. Great....
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
J'ai travaillé chez the body shop et je le déconseille fortement. Les clientes sont des vaches à lait, il faut tout leur proposer pour augmenter le chiffre d'affaires. Aucun respect ni reconnaissance de la part de la hiérarchie. C'est la pire entreprise pour laquelle j'ai travaillé et leurs produits sont très mauvais contrairement à ce que l'on doit dire.
Pros
Tickets restaurant
Cons
Tous
Une boîte dans laquelle règne l’ingratitude,la hargne,une pression infernale et une incompétence hallucinante à tous niveaux. Plus une désorganisation ubuesque.
Pire expérience de ma vie,pires conditions de travail,pire salaire, pire managers,pire direction. Je suis pourtant une pro aguerrie du cosmétique mais là j’ai vu et vécu des choses qui dépassent l’entrndement. A fuir si vous tenez à votre santé tout simplement,et à votre dignité aussi

Quel leurre que leur image virginale de l’entendement
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Tout