The Body Shop

The Body Shop Management reviews

Learning about the products and company is exciting and encourages you to invest your time in the company. Management are friendly. I enjoyed my time with the company.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
High staff turnover
Loved this job, didn’t like the attitude of management (Ireland) non encouraging and extremely unhelpful and unorganised at times. I couldn’t even get a call back on many occasion. Very bad salary for the work that is expected from you.
great atmosphere, fun filled environment, brilliant management great support. can take that job back any day. great location always busy and fun fast paced environment
Pros
staff benefits
Cons
Brilliant company to work for, excellent standards & professional. Management advancement, training courses. Senior Management & staff were fantastic very friendly, helpful. I loved every day working as it was a great company, valued their employees, gave respect and they looked after employees.
Pros
Benefits, salary, bonuses, encouraging workforce
Cons
Very friendly place to work. A typical day at work would include stock taking, restocking shelves, cleaning and assisting customers. Management are very friendly in The Body Shop. The hardest part of the job was getting use to long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting rewarded for hard work.
Pros
Free Samples
Cons
Long Hours