The Bodywise Clinic

The Bodywise Clinic Employee Reviews

Work in BodyWise Clinic was great, there are a nice atmosphere with the full team. I also had the possibility to learn different treatments and improve my skills with different courses. I was always close to the managers and I always had the help that I needed.
The Bodywise Clinic has been the best place by far to have worked in. Both management and staff have been amazing and a pleasure to work with.You can approach management with any concern and it will be addressed. They go the extra mile to treat their staff well. Its a joy to come to work and that is very rare! Everyone works as a team and we all support each-other, staff and management alike. They pay well and there is flexibility with shifts.
I have been working in Bodywise Clinic for 4 years . I really enjoy going to work there because of great staff, friendly managment team and of couse being satisfied with helping people who really appreciate our work. Managment always listening staff and trying to make the place the best for employees and clients.
Pros
Great working environment, bonuses
Cons
Very busy - good complain
Enjoyable working environment with friendly staff providing a lovely atmosphere to work in. Professional management with reliable payment dates. Consistent work.
The Bodywise Clinic has an amazing team who are all extremely talented, kind and supportive. They truly care about their employees and customers needs.
I love working for the Bodywise Clinic ,it’s a great company to work for. always helping you progress, i have a massive support from owners they always recognise hard work and i love the staff everyone is always so friendly. Amazing company.
I worked for Bodywise for over 3 years. When I first arrived in Dublin I didn’t know many people, and very soon I realised that I had a family at Bodywise. The other therapists were so warm and friendly as were the two bosses and the manager. After a few weeks I settled right into Dublin. The work environment is really calming, although the clinic in very busy they manage to keep the relaxing vibe. I treated such a vast range of clients, and made great connections with many of my repeat clients. Unfortunately due to personal circumstances I had to relocate and leave Bodywise. I would highly recommend them as an Employer.
Pros
20% bonus on Sundays
Working here for year and half already and it is really nice environment to work in. Staff is great and very friendly. Very nice and tidy place. Management always trying to help the staff feel comfortable.
I really enjoy working at The Bodywise Clinic. There is such a closeness with all the staff. Some of my best friends are people I met here. Working in such a fun environment makes the busy days at work enjoyable. The owners and managers are always helpful to the staff and treat everyone well. They also expect all their staff to give 100% to the job and so hard work is essencial. It's a very busy clinic so there is never any sitting around waiting for clients to arrive.
Pros
Staff are appreciated and paid well. Great benefits
Cons
No sick pay
The Bodywise Clinic is ran very efficiently. It is highly organised and management is very fair with their employees. They have a very high standard as far as what they expect from all their employees. The staff are friendly and made me feel very welcome when I first started. It is a very busy clinic so therapists are always kept busy.