The Butler's Pantry

The Butler's Pantry Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
Working for this company gave me the opportunity to learn new things, discover new talents about myself that I never would have though I had, and most importantly gave me the security of tomorrow. It is hard, but also very very enjoyable. Being surrounded by great team and our amazing, special customers, work does not fill like work.
Come on, join the team!!!
nice team , good workplace and management not hard work if you can handle whith the program and the requirements of the company,also is a good company to learn
I started at The Butler's Pantry as as sales assistant and now I run one of their lovely shops. In this company, you are recognised for your hard work and has the opportunity to build a career. All departments work together as a team and we help each other out. The work can be stressful at times, especially during busy periods, but you are always well assisted! Feedback is well valued in this company and we team up to make everyone's work easier and reduce frustrations. The company invests in training for all staff. I'm really proud of being part of this team!
I completed my transition year work experience in The Butlers Pantry, before returning to work as a retail assistant when starting college to then being promoted to Assistant Manager after my degree finished and now Store Manager. There is a lot of room to grow professionally here in The Butler's Pantry and it is always encouraged. There are many opportunities to up skill on areas such as barista training, HACCP training and manual handling. We sell an array of hand made meals, sides, salads, sandwiches, soups as well as breads, pastries, cakes, desserts and more. We stock only the highest quality artisan products such as Sheridan's cheeses and Gubbeen cured meats. We are all situated in villages around Dublin and have the opportunity to get to know our customers well and anticipate their orders etc. It is a lovely place to work all round.
I joined The Butler's Pantry over a year ago and have really enjoyed my time working here. The company is growing with a lot of exciting projects in the pipeline. It is dynamic and challenging at the same time. My colleagues are hardworking and great fun, there is a positive 'can do' attitude and they are happy to help each other out when necessary.
Pros
Free lunches, development programmes, great people
Cons
Can be stressful at times, especially during busy periods
I joined The Butler's Pantry in a part time role and have progressed quickly into a management role with a possible career path ahead of me. This company has room to grow in quickly for those with the interest and drive to do so.
Pros
Atmosphere. Culture. Team. Customer Interaction. Free Lunch. Good benefits
Cons
Demanding volume of tasks
working to receipe bank producing between 300-1000 portions of quality casseroles,canapes,depending on time of year,
learned how a food production unit operates from cooking to packing

work on own initative dont need micro managing

workplace culture is positive

hardest part is lifting a lot of meat to start off workload

most enjoyable part is getting feedback of customer satisfaction and enjoying the consistency in my work
Pros
free luch/parking
Cons
early start
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Butler's Pantry?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Butler's Pantry. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4