The Butler's Pantry Employee Reviews

Great company with opportunity to progress!
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin25 October 2019
I started at The Butler's Pantry as as sales assistant and now I run one of their lovely shops. In this company, you are recognised for your hard work and has the opportunity to build a career. All departments work together as a team and we help each other out. The work can be stressful at times, especially during busy periods, but you are always well assisted! Feedback is well valued in this company and we team up to make everyone's work easier and reduce frustrations. The company invests in training for all staff. I'm really proud of being part of this team!
Rewarding, Enjoyable, Pleasant and Fast paced workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Donnybrook, County Dublin25 October 2019
I completed my transition year work experience in The Butlers Pantry, before returning to work as a retail assistant when starting college to then being promoted to Assistant Manager after my degree finished and now Store Manager. There is a lot of room to grow professionally here in The Butler's Pantry and it is always encouraged. There are many opportunities to up skill on areas such as barista training, HACCP training and manual handling. We sell an array of hand made meals, sides, salads, sandwiches, soups as well as breads, pastries, cakes, desserts and more. We stock only the highest quality artisan products such as Sheridan's cheeses and Gubbeen cured meats. We are all situated in villages around Dublin and have the opportunity to get to know our customers well and anticipate their orders etc. It is a lovely place to work all round.
Busy and exciting company with great people
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Bray, County Wicklow16 July 2019
I joined The Butler's Pantry over a year ago and have really enjoyed my time working here. The company is growing with a lot of exciting projects in the pipeline. It is dynamic and challenging at the same time. My colleagues are hardworking and great fun, there is a positive 'can do' attitude and they are happy to help each other out when necessary.
Pros
Free lunches, development programmes, great people
Cons
Can be stressful at times, especially during busy periods
New career path and excellent progression
Head of Retail (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 July 2019
I joined The Butler's Pantry in a part time role and have progressed quickly into a management role with a possible career path ahead of me. This company has room to grow in quickly for those with the interest and drive to do so.
Pros
Atmosphere. Culture. Team. Customer Interaction. Free Lunch. Good benefits
Cons
Demanding volume of tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Butler's Pantry. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8