The Butler's Pantry

The Butler's Pantry Employee Reviews for Store Manager

I started at The Butler's Pantry as as sales assistant and now I run one of their lovely shops. In this company, you are recognised for your hard work and has the opportunity to build a career. All departments work together as a team and we help each other out. The work can be stressful at times, especially during busy periods, but you are always well assisted! Feedback is well valued in this company and we team up to make everyone's work easier and reduce frustrations. The company invests in training for all staff. I'm really proud of being part of this team!
I completed my transition year work experience in The Butlers Pantry, before returning to work as a retail assistant when starting college to then being promoted to Assistant Manager after my degree finished and now Store Manager. There is a lot of room to grow professionally here in The Butler's Pantry and it is always encouraged. There are many opportunities to up skill on areas such as barista training, HACCP training and manual handling. We sell an array of hand made meals, sides, salads, sandwiches, soups as well as breads, pastries, cakes, desserts and more. We stock only the highest quality artisan products such as Sheridan's cheeses and Gubbeen cured meats. We are all situated in villages around Dublin and have the opportunity to get to know our customers well and anticipate their orders etc. It is a lovely place to work all round.