The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Employee Reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the search See all 8,921 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo21 June 2019
Work days and nights every second week. People are friendly and helpful can be very busy at times but overall very good place to work health insurance and canteen provided.
Pros
Descent wages
Cons
12 hour shifts
very good work balance
Payroll (Current Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth28 May 2019
Very good work life balance with flexible start time and work from home each week.

no job stability with jobs being outsourced and company restructure

Good VHI and pension plan
Enjoyable Environment.
Mechanical Engineer and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 February 2019
Driving long distance trips to various place in Ireland to Service Water Dispenser machines. Management very co operative and helpful to Staff needs. Friendly work Culture. The Hardest part was having to get up very early in the morning to set off on a long trip. The hard part was not that I had to get up early but that the weather conditions were often difficult with temperatures under 0 degrees. The best part of the job was to be able to drive around a very beautiful country and to see the sites.
Pros
Long distance trips
Cons
Became very lonley
Great place to work, family atmosphere and very good terms and conditions of employment
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Athy International Concentrates27 November 2018
Always interesting projects and activities each day, very busy with meetings and calls.
Learnt how to work in a virtual environment and develop virtual teams
Management very open to proposals and suggestions and supportive once commitment given.
The culture was goal oriented, cooperative and flexible. Health and wellbeing was very important.
Dealing with the corporate needs in relation to information of all sorts
Working with colleagues in a family atmosphere and succeeding in achieving in ambitious goals and objectives.
Pros
Compensation & Benefits
Cons
Recent culture change
Excellent training and productive work place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tuam, County Galway28 July 2018
A typical work day started at 8am. I learned how to structure my appointments within timeframe and appease even the most difficult customer. Management were very helpful albeit communication between management was not. The culture was not the best. Bullying was a problem within the lower ranks and was encouraged. The hardest part of the job was the constant appointment changes made by management. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fulfilment of a contract to finish
Pros
Experience and learning
Cons
Management lack of communication
Global Director Controls & Compliance (Former Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth23 July 2018
Hitherto excellent place to lead, develop and coach teams to achieve optimal results for the business and their careers. As a global company KO provides it's top talent significant opportunities to work across the supply chain and understand the business.
Pros
People Development
Cons
Cost cutting, short-termism, poor leadership, politics
Production operative
Operations team member in Dry Parts area (Former Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo24 May 2018
Great place to work. The work Varied and interesting. The whole operation was very professional. Benefits and pay were good. I had lots of time off every week was never exhausted.
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Athy, County Kildare8 May 2018
Excellent company to work for.
Great Conditions, great company, community support, work life balance, great environment, engaged management team.
Lean systems drive improvements
Pros
Excellent Company to work for
Great employer and part of a wonderful Company, Coca-Cola
Project Hibernia Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Drogheda, County Louth21 August 2017
Have gained immense international and varied experience, from Finance to Operations, Quality, Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain., in local and virtual environments. Big focus on personal development and support. Very pleasant work environment
Pros
Scope of roles held, Great support structures, Work environment and the People
Cons
None really, just the current global restructure
Other workers were grand
Helper (Former Employee) –  Galway, G11 December 2014
But the job its self wasnt as great but work is work i never left they let us go
Fun Workplace. Stress free yet hard-working environment
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Drogheda, LH29 January 2014
Coca-Cola was a great place for work experience, because it was in a typical office. Everyone seemed to be given an amount of work to do for the day and they did it stress free but always to perfection. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful
Pros
My lunch was free and very good quality food.
Cons
the hours were long to me, because I never worked in an office prior to that experience
Productive & fun workplace
Vending Customer Dispatch Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 February 2013
I have extremely enjoyed my time working within Coca Cola Hellenic & I have been very luck to have worked with not only a great Management team but amazing colleagues also. As you will see from my CV I have had a number of position's within Coca Cola & have had great opportunity to advance my knowledge & training in many different areas of the business. My current position is a very demanding & unstructured role, my daily task vary dramatically from day to day & due to this I must make fast track discussions. I thoroughly enjoy diversity of my role & thrive on meeting deadlines & achieving required Key Business Indicators.
Excellent company with amazing benefits
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Ireland22 August 2012
In my current position as HR Generalist with Coca-Cola, my primary responsibilities are centered on overseeing day-to-day administration for the HR department, facilitating training and induction sessions, implementing SAP HR into the Human Resources department and liaising with senior management to generate new initiatives in all areas of the department.
Pros
fantastic cafeteria
Cons
i live quite far from work, commuting can get quite tiring