The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Employee Reviews

Poor leadership if any at all. Bad culture. HR is powerless. If you are not near management in any way, you are screwed. However, all are playing "all is good" game...
Pros
Some good perks
Cons
Poor leadership and culture
I really enjoyed my time working in Coca Cola i loved the people i worked with in accounts. Really liked when we were able to talk to our own customers before all the changes. It was a shame when we were made redundant.
Great company to work for. Global brand. Varied work. Cultural colossus. Multi sites across the globe, chances to travel should one wish to do so. A great company
Excellent company to work for.Up there with the very best multinationals in the country.Workers very well looked after..terms and conditions of employment among the very best.
Work days and nights every second week. People are friendly and helpful can be very busy at times but overall very good place to work health insurance and canteen provided.
Pros
Descent wages
Cons
12 hour shifts
Very good work life balance with flexible start time and work from home each week. no job stability with jobs being outsourced and company restructure Good VHI and pension plan
Driving long distance trips to various place in Ireland to Service Water Dispenser machines. Management very co operative and helpful to Staff needs. Friendly work Culture. The Hardest part was having to get up very early in the morning to set off on a long trip. The hard part was not that I had to get up early but that the weather conditions were often difficult with temperatures under 0 degrees. The best part of the job was to be able to drive around a very beautiful country and to see the sites.
Pros
Long distance trips
Cons
Became very lonley
Always interesting projects and activities each day, very busy with meetings and calls. Learnt how to work in a virtual environment and develop virtual teams Management very open to proposals and suggestions and supportive once commitment given. The culture was goal oriented, cooperative and flexible. Health and wellbeing was very important. Dealing with the corporate needs in relation to information of all sorts Working with colleagues in a family atmosphere and succeeding in achieving in ambitious goals and objectives.
Pros
Compensation & Benefits
Cons
Recent culture change
A typical work day started at 8am. I learned how to structure my appointments within timeframe and appease even the most difficult customer. Management were very helpful albeit communication between management was not. The culture was not the best. Bullying was a problem within the lower ranks and was encouraged. The hardest part of the job was the constant appointment changes made by management. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fulfilment of a contract to finish
Pros
Experience and learning
Cons
Management lack of communication
Hitherto excellent place to lead, develop and coach teams to achieve optimal results for the business and their careers. As a global company KO provides it's top talent significant opportunities to work across the supply chain and understand the business.
Pros
People Development
Cons
Cost cutting, short-termism, poor leadership, politics
Great place to work. The work Varied and interesting. The whole operation was very professional. Benefits and pay were good. I had lots of time off every week was never exhausted.
Excellent company to work for. Great Conditions, great company, community support, work life balance, great environment, engaged management team. Lean systems drive improvements
Pros
Excellent Company to work for
Cons
Have gained immense international and varied experience, from Finance to Operations, Quality, Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain., in local and virtual environments. Big focus on personal development and support. Very pleasant work environment
Pros
Scope of roles held, Great support structures, Work environment and the People
Cons
None really, just the current global restructure
But the job its self wasnt as great but work is work i never left they let us go
Coca-Cola was a great place for work experience, because it was in a typical office. Everyone seemed to be given an amount of work to do for the day and they did it stress free but always to perfection. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful
Pros
My lunch was free and very good quality food.
Cons
the hours were long to me, because I never worked in an office prior to that experience
I have extremely enjoyed my time working within Coca Cola Hellenic & I have been very luck to have worked with not only a great Management team but amazing colleagues also. As you will see from my CV I have had a number of position's within Coca Cola & have had great opportunity to advance my knowledge & training in many different areas of the business. My current position is a very demanding & unstructured role, my daily task vary dramatically from day to day & due to this I must make fast track discussions. I thoroughly enjoy diversity of my role & thrive on meeting deadlines & achieving required Key Business Indicators.
In my current position as HR Generalist with Coca-Cola, my primary responsibilities are centered on overseeing day-to-day administration for the HR department, facilitating training and induction sessions, implementing SAP HR into the Human Resources department and liaising with senior management to generate new initiatives in all areas of the department.
Pros
fantastic cafeteria
Cons
i live quite far from work, commuting can get quite tiring