The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Review

View all The Estée Lauder Companies reviews

Worst company ever
Past employee (Former Employee) –  Smashbox21 July 2018
The Unprofessional people that call themselves your area manager are not supportive , have horrible cliques with staff, only like you if you have an Instagram following , would not recommend, got bullied out of my position, absolutely no pros and they hire people who have absolutely no make up skulls or qualifications , you need not go to college to study makeup. A horrendous time with them.

Other The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Managers need a work phone!!
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 June 2019
Enjoyed my time there, however men get paid more than women, as a manager I seen this happen on many of the brands. Hard to advance past counter manager role. Sometimes targets ridiculously unachievable
Expected to do so much paper work but not giving facilities to do so, I.e laptop, phone etc
More and more is asked of you every month I.e control Instagram pages but do not get extra pay
Pros
Spc
Cons
Retail hours, bad pay, and having to use your personal phone for absolutely everything. I.e workplace, insta etc
One word. Apply!
Smashbox (Former Employee) –  Limerick30 September 2018
Estèe Lauder were the best company i worked for. The perks are amazing, they support their staff and are so thoughtful of events outside of work. If you get the opportuniry to apply id highly recommend it.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
No room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

The Estée Lauder Companies Reviews by Location