The Happy Pear

The Happy Pear Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews
I loved this place so much
Co workers are very friendly. Very good management. Human resource department is amazing. I will love to go back again. Maybe oneday šŸ˜
Very fun place to work!
Working in the happy pear was very fun and kept me on my feet. The staff were all so lovely to work with and the jobs were endless as it was always a very busy shop. As soon as I came into the shop I was greeted by all the staff I felt really welcome to work and getting to know everybody :) I was Washing dishes, clearing tables, helping customers and restocking shelves. It was a really fun experience the only difficulty I had was working really fast on the really busy days but everyone helped. The atmosphere was incredible all the staff were able to have a laugh and it was just a really nice place to come into and work.
Pros
Free delicious lunches
Cons
Can get very busy
Productive and fun workplace
An experience like no other. Fun and faced paced environment. Beautiful location just moments from the sea in Greystones. Opportunities to really engage and build rapport with the local community.
Pros
Free Lunch and yoga
Cons
Demanding environment, little managerial support. Non specified job roles or job security
Lovely place to work
The Happy Pear is a lovely place to work and the people and management are a pleasure.

My typical day is spent managing the warehouse and constantly supplying product dept. Deliveries never stop and all stock has to be rotated constantly. there is as they say never a dull moment.

The hardest part of the job is the physical element to it, you are constantly lifting, hauling and dragging heavy weights conversely it is also one of the most enjoyable parts of the job and I find myself getting a full body workout on a daily basis

All in ll the Happy Pear is a great place to work
Pros
People and the food
Cons
Pay and lack of benefits of any description
Buen empleo
Buena trato del resto de los compaƱeros y del jefe.
Exciting business, Interesting, Educational but not secure.
The Happy Pear is a great business to be part of because it enables you to see how achievements can be won through passion and hard work alone.

It is a very encouraging environment to work in with a great feeling of team building and bonding. It is great to be part of external change.

However, there is not much security, direction or growth as an individual in this company and the daily practices and decision making are sporadic and vague.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No direction
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Happy Pear?