Play YouTube video button
Updates from The Hertz Corporation:
Updated: 26 March 2020

The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Ireland80 reviews
Challenging work place but opportunity to learn and develop is great
Not for the faint hearted, but great opportunity to learn and grow in a multicultural and diverse environment. The people are great and helpful but its takes a while to understand the complex systems
Don't work for them. They don't care at all about you and very poor benefit
I was very excited to work for Hertz at the begining. But very fast, iI've been disapointed. The big BIG joke "Relocation Package" is limited to reimburse your flight to Dublin. No support AT ALL, unbelivebale. Just a Power Point with few websites address.
About the job, nothing special. Good team spirit and help from colleague but very very poor management. They don't realy care about you. The most shocking thing? the company don't care about yourself and you. If you have any problem, they says "we will escalade your request". And then ? Nothing. About job, complaints complaints and complaints about unhappy and furious customers. Good luck if you choose this company. The turnover is huge, this explain everything.
Très bonne entreprise
Direction particulière mais très bonne expérience malgré tout avec un salaire plus que correct et une équipe en or.
Typical day at work
Typical day at work. In the morning it get s quiet after that in the afternoon it get busy and tough. We finish at four but at three that's when we close down the machine then we clean within the hour we have left
It was a fun place to work, but most of the managers did not have a clue how to do the things and how to treat people. It was the most stressful company I have been working in Ireland. When they make you work overtime or a bank holiday, they never give you anything.... Even thanks for your collaboration.... I think managers and TL should be a bit more human being...
Stressfull place to work, toxic environment
The colleagues are selfish and there is companionship. Managers are not interested in support others and exist a lot of disorganization, sometimes the workers have to work or make a support in other activities in addition to his work.
Supportive Environment
Nice organisation to work for with a very supportive culture. Employees promoted and recognised based on ability. Work life balance actively promoted and not just paid lip service!
Good place
Innovative, curious, empathic people make it a great environment to grow, learn and develop ideas and oneself.

Working load if not managed well can get excessive. That said no one forces you, but as you are surrounded by ambitious, smart individuals the bar is high and so to excel many push themselves beyond a healthy worklife balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Hertz Corporation?
Work
When I worked at Hertz everything was quiet, we had 2 breaks a week, and we were able to rest too.
However, they do not wear safety clothing and shoes.
Disorganised
Best thing about hertz is the other employees. Little training provided, management are bullies, salary really low compared to other companies. Staff leaving all the time and not being replaced.
Was a good first experience in Ireland
Tipical day at work varies depending on the time of the month. I have learned to deal with different nationalities and diferent ways of wroking.
Work culture needs to be updated.
Good
Two shifts
How to cleaning cars

Menagment is good

They treated me good

The hardest part of this job Is cleaning cars

The most enjoyable part of this job is a delivery cars
Good
Nice place to work, management is ok, nice office touches. many people who work in the office so a good way to meet new people with work activities. Would recommend
Excellent place to work
The typical day at work is very nice, no big pressures, management is always flexible and always ready to accomodate you. Here you learn a lot, if you work in Hertz you can work in all the places of the world.
Customer Service
Totally unfriendly managers, The ROTA doesn't allow you to do anything. I see personnel there that was bullied and quick out for no reason after 6 months.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Bad transport
Good salary and benefits
I worked for a year and it was really enriching. I thought I could build a good knowledge about sales and customer service I did because of the extensive possibilities at Hertz but I can't say much about management it is not well managed and I worked in a market where the people care more about gossiping than working. Too bad.
Pros
Gym-restaurant-salary and bonus
Cons
ambiance-management
Good place for experience
If you are only starting your career hertz is a great place to start. Its a big multinational company.
I've met great bunch of friends in this company.
Pros
Great bunch of people to meet.
Poor work place
Poor work place with very poor managers. Very repetitive and boring tasks. The don't help internal people for promotions. Managerial layers are low qualified for their positions
Productive and fun workplace
Is a good place to start to work. I learned a lot about financial operation, about how to work in a company, what is the teamwork. But also I learned what is the bad management.
Great place to wirk
Excellent training, job opportunities and corporate culture. I enjoyed working here immensely, great work environment and excellent managers and mentors.
Pros
subsidized lunches
Cons
shif work
Noch nicht lange da, aber zufrieden
Super Kollegen, die meisten Vorgesetzten sind sehr hilfsbereit
Pros
Kostenloses Gym
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
1.4K