The Hertz Corporation
Coronavirus update
Information from The Hertz Corporation:

The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Ireland89 reviews
Good company as a start in Ireland / evolution possible within departments
Fair management and fast paced environment

Benefits on rentals and flexible working hours
Hertz was a good place to work, but the stress was through the roof you can get some days where it was quiet for days.the management was great to us but some of them shouldn’t be there at all, at times you’d feel so under pressure to get some tasks done but at the end of the day it was just part of your job
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Stressful
Hertz was an amazing place to work, but the stress was through the roof you can get some days where it was quiet for days and then you’re hit with over 1000 customers in your 9 hour shift, the management was great to us but some of them shouldn’t be there at all, at times you’d feel so under pressure to get some tasks done but at the end of the day it was just part of your job
Pros
Commission
Cons
Stressful
The company are excellent to work for. With the job I had there was a lot of help and support from all the managers. The training aspect of the job is superb.
Great place to work. A variety of people to work with and interesting projects to work on. There was travel involved as you would expect with an international company.
Over het algemeen fijn bedrijf om voor te werken.

+ Goede beloning

+ Perfecte werk-/privéverhouding

+ Je krijgt de tijd om ingewerkt te worden / iedereen wil je helpen

+ Fijne collega's

- Soms is de sfeer (en zijn sommige medewerkers) te relaxt

- Systemen komen uit het Stenen Tijdperk

- Te veel managementlagen

- Weinig tot geen mogelijkheden om thuis te werken
It has been one of the best experiences of my life, I was given the opportunity and received as a friend and we ended up being family. collaborative and happy people who work as a team to achieve goals.
Expérience constructive. Effectuer les réservations et divers tâches sur les contrats de location sur le système de réservation de l'entreprise en ligne avec les clients.
I do not recommend Hertz at all ! Terrible management with unfairness and they try to put you under pressure for their figures ! High turnover in HR department : a resignation every months !
I was very excited to work for Hertz at the begining. But very fast, iI've been disapointed. The big BIG joke "Relocation Package" is limited to reimburse your flight to Dublin. No support AT ALL, unbelivebale. Just a Power Point with few websites address.
About the job, nothing special. Good team spirit and help from colleague but very very poor management. They don't realy care about you. The most shocking thing? the company don't care about yourself and you. If you have any problem, they says "we will escalade your request". And then ? Nothing. About job, complaints complaints and complaints about unhappy and furious customers. Good luck if you choose this company. The turnover is huge, this explain everything.
Not for the faint hearted, but great opportunity to learn and grow in a multicultural and diverse environment. The people are great and helpful but its takes a while to understand the complex systems
Direction particulière mais très bonne expérience malgré tout avec un salaire plus que correct et une équipe en or.
Typical day at work. In the morning it get s quiet after that in the afternoon it get busy and tough. We finish at four but at three that's when we close down the machine then we clean within the hour we have left
It was a fun place to work, but most of the managers did not have a clue how to do the things and how to treat people. It was the most stressful company I have been working in Ireland. When they make you work overtime or a bank holiday, they never give you anything.... Even thanks for your collaboration.... I think managers and TL should be a bit more human being...
The colleagues are selfish and there is companionship. Managers are not interested in support others and exist a lot of disorganization, sometimes the workers have to work or make a support in other activities in addition to his work.
Nice organisation to work for with a very supportive culture. Employees promoted and recognised based on ability. Work life balance actively promoted and not just paid lip service!
Innovative, curious, empathic people make it a great environment to grow, learn and develop ideas and oneself.

Working load if not managed well can get excessive. That said no one forces you, but as you are surrounded by ambitious, smart individuals the bar is high and so to excel many push themselves beyond a healthy worklife balance
When I worked at Hertz everything was quiet, we had 2 breaks a week, and we were able to rest too.
However, they do not wear safety clothing and shoes.
Best thing about hertz is the other employees. Little training provided, management are bullies, salary really low compared to other companies. Staff leaving all the time and not being replaced.
Tipical day at work varies depending on the time of the month. I have learned to deal with different nationalities and diferent ways of wroking.
Work culture needs to be updated.
Two shifts
How to cleaning cars

Menagment is good

They treated me good

The hardest part of this job Is cleaning cars

The most enjoyable part of this job is a delivery cars
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K