Play YouTube video button

The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Found 74 reviews matching the search See all 5,755 reviews
Supportive Environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin10 January 2020
Nice organisation to work for with a very supportive culture. Employees promoted and recognised based on ability. Work life balance actively promoted and not just paid lip service!
Good place
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin9 January 2020
Innovative, curious, empathic people make it a great environment to grow, learn and develop ideas and oneself.

Working load if not managed well can get excessive. That said no one forces you, but as you are surrounded by ambitious, smart individuals the bar is high and so to excel many push themselves beyond a healthy worklife balance
Disorganised
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin2 November 2019
Best thing about hertz is the other employees. Little training provided, management are bullies, salary really low compared to other companies. Staff leaving all the time and not being replaced.
Was a good first experience in Ireland
General Ledger Accountant (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin14 October 2019
Tipical day at work varies depending on the time of the month. I have learned to deal with different nationalities and diferent ways of wroking.
Work culture needs to be updated.
Good
Driver valeter (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin12 October 2019
Two shifts
How to cleaning cars
Menagment is good
They treated me good
The hardest part of this job Is cleaning cars
The most enjoyable part of this job is a delivery cars
Good
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ireland18 September 2019
Nice place to work, management is ok, nice office touches. many people who work in the office so a good way to meet new people with work activities. Would recommend
Excellent place to work
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 August 2019
The typical day at work is very nice, no big pressures, management is always flexible and always ready to accomodate you. Here you learn a lot, if you work in Hertz you can work in all the places of the world.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin16 July 2019
Totally unfriendly managers, The ROTA doesn't allow you to do anything. I see personnel there that was bullied and quick out for no reason after 6 months.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Bad transport
Good salary and benefits
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin8 July 2019
I worked for a year and it was really enriching. I thought I could build a good knowledge about sales and customer service I did because of the extensive possibilities at Hertz but I can't say much about management it is not well managed and I worked in a market where the people care more about gossiping than working. Too bad.
Pros
Gym-restaurant-salary and bonus
Cons
ambiance-management
Good place for experience
If you are only starting your career hertz is a great place to start. Its a big multinational company.
I've met great bunch of friends in this company.
Pros
Great bunch of people to meet.
Poor work place
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin13 June 2019
Poor work place with very poor managers. Very repetitive and boring tasks. The don't help internal people for promotions. Managerial layers are low qualified for their positions
Productive and fun workplace
General Accountant (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin24 April 2019
Is a good place to start to work. I learned a lot about financial operation, about how to work in a company, what is the teamwork. But also I learned what is the bad management.
Great place to wirk
Excellent training, job opportunities and corporate culture. I enjoyed working here immensely, great work environment and excellent managers and mentors.
Pros
subsidized lunches
Cons
shif work
Noch nicht lange da, aber zufrieden
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  County Dublin20 February 2019
Super Kollegen, die meisten Vorgesetzten sind sehr hilfsbereit
Pros
Kostenloses Gym
Fun place to work
Ireland - General Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 December 2018
I enjoyed working at Hertz, it is a multicultured company with people from differentpart of the world working together. There is encouragement for growth
Hertz is a great and fun place to work
Talent Acquisition Specialist Germany (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin18 December 2018
I was working Talent Acquisition Specialist for Germany, Ireland and the UK. I was lucky because I got to travel back and forth to Germany organising Recruiment fairs and events which was handy.
I enjoyed working in the office in Swords Dublin. I was able to make lots of international friends and the work life balance was great. I really enjoyed my time with the Heart family which quickly became like a family to me. I resigned from my job after two years becauseI wanted to fulfill my dream of moving to the US.
Pros
Fun team, great work life balance
Avoid Spanish Market at all cost
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin13 November 2018
The Spanish reservations department has the worst management in the company, it lacks real leadership and there is no real interest on the employees concernes
Avoid the Spanish market at all cost
Pros
Good location
Cons
Shift hours
Fun work place
Member Care Centre (Former Employee) –  County Dublin4 September 2018
Great staff.
Middle Management poor at decision making from time to time, however always listened to your needs and tried to accommodate you.
Always work events on, fun place to work.
Pros
Friendly work colleagues
Cons
Operations team who controlled the staff roster were difficult to deal with.
Nice place to work, hard hours
Valet & Driver (Current Employee) –  Cork31 August 2018
Hertz is an amazing company to work for and all the staff and management are very friendly and helpful. Hours are very consistent however the timetable is very inconsistent. It isn't the best for keeping up with sleep patterns and can have you in until late, and then return to work very early the next morning which can be quite difficult. Other than this working is very calm and fun. Very good work environment.
Pros
long lunch, opportunity to drive many different expensive cars.
Cons
Inconsistent timetable, not great for advancement.
customer service representative
Sales and reservations representative (Current Employee) –  County Dublin21 August 2018
My last experience as a Customer Service Representative at Hertz Central European
of Dublin. As a telephone agent for the Italian department, I was able to get in touch with the sales and growth experience of a multinational company, constantly looking for new customers in a market with more and more competitors.
To carry out my role I developed sales strategies in the field, presenting the service offered by the company as the best in the field, training at the same time to build relationships of trust with new customers, offering assistance during the issues related to the rental, responding to their questions to doubts and intercepting their needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K