Play YouTube video button

The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Found 78 reviews matching the search See all 5,879 reviews
Très bonne entreprise
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  County Dublin24 February 2020
Direction particulière mais très bonne expérience malgré tout avec un salaire plus que correct et une équipe en or.
General Ledger accountant (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 February 2020
It was a fun place to work, but most of the managers did not have a clue how to do the things and how to treat people. It was the most stressful company I have been working in Ireland. When they make you work overtime or a bank holiday, they never give you anything.... Even thanks for your collaboration.... I think managers and TL should be a bit more human being...
Stressfull place to work, toxic environment
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 January 2020
The colleagues are selfish and there is companionship. Managers are not interested in support others and exist a lot of disorganization, sometimes the workers have to work or make a support in other activities in addition to his work.
Supportive Environment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin10 January 2020
Nice organisation to work for with a very supportive culture. Employees promoted and recognised based on ability. Work life balance actively promoted and not just paid lip service!
Good place
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin9 January 2020
Innovative, curious, empathic people make it a great environment to grow, learn and develop ideas and oneself.

Working load if not managed well can get excessive. That said no one forces you, but as you are surrounded by ambitious, smart individuals the bar is high and so to excel many push themselves beyond a healthy worklife balance
Work
Valetor (Former Employee) –  Dublin 48 January 2020
When I worked at Hertz everything was quiet, we had 2 breaks a week, and we were able to rest too.
However, they do not wear safety clothing and shoes.
Disorganised
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin2 November 2019
Best thing about hertz is the other employees. Little training provided, management are bullies, salary really low compared to other companies. Staff leaving all the time and not being replaced.
Was a good first experience in Ireland
General Ledger Accountant (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin14 October 2019
Tipical day at work varies depending on the time of the month. I have learned to deal with different nationalities and diferent ways of wroking.
Work culture needs to be updated.
Good
Driver valeter (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin12 October 2019
Two shifts
How to cleaning cars
Menagment is good
They treated me good
The hardest part of this job Is cleaning cars
The most enjoyable part of this job is a delivery cars
Good
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ireland18 September 2019
Nice place to work, management is ok, nice office touches. many people who work in the office so a good way to meet new people with work activities. Would recommend
Excellent place to work
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 August 2019
The typical day at work is very nice, no big pressures, management is always flexible and always ready to accomodate you. Here you learn a lot, if you work in Hertz you can work in all the places of the world.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin16 July 2019
Totally unfriendly managers, The ROTA doesn't allow you to do anything. I see personnel there that was bullied and quick out for no reason after 6 months.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Bad transport
Good salary and benefits
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin8 July 2019
I worked for a year and it was really enriching. I thought I could build a good knowledge about sales and customer service I did because of the extensive possibilities at Hertz but I can't say much about management it is not well managed and I worked in a market where the people care more about gossiping than working. Too bad.
Pros
Gym-restaurant-salary and bonus
Cons
ambiance-management
Good place for experience
If you are only starting your career hertz is a great place to start. Its a big multinational company.
I've met great bunch of friends in this company.
Pros
Great bunch of people to meet.
Poor work place
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin13 June 2019
Poor work place with very poor managers. Very repetitive and boring tasks. The don't help internal people for promotions. Managerial layers are low qualified for their positions
Productive and fun workplace
General Accountant (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin24 April 2019
Is a good place to start to work. I learned a lot about financial operation, about how to work in a company, what is the teamwork. But also I learned what is the bad management.
Great place to wirk
Excellent training, job opportunities and corporate culture. I enjoyed working here immensely, great work environment and excellent managers and mentors.
Pros
subsidized lunches
Cons
shif work
Noch nicht lange da, aber zufrieden
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  County Dublin20 February 2019
Super Kollegen, die meisten Vorgesetzten sind sehr hilfsbereit
Pros
Kostenloses Gym
Fun place to work
Ireland - General Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 December 2018
I enjoyed working at Hertz, it is a multicultured company with people from differentpart of the world working together. There is encouragement for growth
Hertz is a great and fun place to work
Talent Acquisition Specialist Germany (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin18 December 2018
I was working Talent Acquisition Specialist for Germany, Ireland and the UK. I was lucky because I got to travel back and forth to Germany organising Recruiment fairs and events which was handy.
I enjoyed working in the office in Swords Dublin. I was able to make lots of international friends and the work life balance was great. I really enjoyed my time with the Heart family which quickly became like a family to me. I resigned from my job after two years becauseI wanted to fulfill my dream of moving to the US.
Pros
Fun team, great work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K