The Montenotte Hotel Employee Reviews

a lot managers without knowlege
chef (Former Employee) –  Cork16 December 2019
support for employees don't exist.
poor organization and communication
waiting a long time for response from HR and GM .
Long shifts,not paid over time
ambiente exigente, capacitación constante
empleada de servicio housekeeping (Former Employee) –  County Cork28 August 2019
El ambiente laboral es muy exigente pero la recompensa económica es buena. Se puede hacer carrera dentro del hotel y postularte para subir puestos, la capacitación del personal es constante, el nivel de aprendizaje es excelente, aprendes muchisimo en muy poco tiempo y de alta calidad. el almuerzo y el café son gratuitos. respetan horarios y son flexibles si por algún motivo te ausentas.
Progressive and Unique Workplace
I currently hold the position of Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Cork16 September 2018
Such an amazing place to work for the last 9 years. I progressed from a part time position to management with full support from the team around me, including the owners. They helped me progress and grow my skills through college and on site training. I've also made friendships and connections to last a life time.
Short days
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork27 May 2018
A typical day involved sorting bottles from the bar and putting them into appropriate boxes for return to suppliers, this would not take very long, maybe four hours per day, i was also responsible for upkeep of the area in which they were sorted, disposing of any damaged bottles, and returning the bottle bins to the bar areas.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Could get messy
Night Porter/Auditor
Night Porter (Current Employee) –  Cork7 May 2018
Reception duties. Setting up for meetings. Work in the bar. Manager at night. Maintain the cleanliness of the hotel. Fire walk checks. Fire safety,Food safety and Manual handling done. Night audits. Room service.
Great and Amazing
Chef (Current Employee) –  Cork City22 August 2017
Its been a long time i've been there, i can say it was one of my first job that i really enjoyed working with people who have different manner of working. The environment and the view of Cork City is very good to witness.
Pros
Free lunch for staff
Cons
Sometimes we can do long hours as full time job