The Panel

The Panel Employee Reviews

Great team and company to work for
I've worked here for a number of years and have always found it a great place to work.

We have a great mix of work & fun, with management always open to new ideas, such as; offering in-house/external training, CSR initiatives, company social activities, to generally improving the environment and experience of its' team members.

I don't mind my daily commute from outside of Dublin, purely because I really like my job!
Great culture and great people!!
The Panel has the perfect environment for personal & professional development! A fantastic management team who are approachable, rewarding and are always coming up with new ideas to boost staff morale. There is always a drive for the company to be bigger & better and I'm happy to be apart of it!
Excellent workplace
I started working here a few months ago and I really like the office and the people within it. There's certainly a great company culture. I love how the work life balance is maintained and how management treats the employees. I am very glad I have the opportunity to be part of this family.
Good culture & fun place to work
Overall great place to work and team. Pays well for hard work. The management are very approachable. All of the team are well trained and continuous development is supported.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Great team
I have spent several years working for The Panel. During this time I have worked with some fantastic colleagues and I have been lucky enough to learn off some of the best recruiters in the business. The Panel is an enjoyable place to work and values its staff. I would highly recommend the Panel has a company to work for.
Excellent Employers!
The Panel is a lovely place to work! There's a family type atmosphere and the team are dedicated and hard working people who truly care about their clients and candidates. Hard work is rewarded and you are trusted and valued by management. There's a good culture and vibe in the office.The Partners are friendly, approachable and there is no question they care for their staff. They're always open to change and always trying to be better.
Small & Friendly
Small Friendly recruitment company with a strong focus on executive roles. Many divisions with a diverse and experienced professional who know the market well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Panel. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9