The Perfume Shop Employee Reviews

Not a nice environment
Sale Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin27 September 2019
No work/life balence
Under paid (no extra pay for working bank holiday or early shifts 6am etc.. no Christmas Bonus, no comisstion)
No perks to this job at all
No opportunity to progress or step up a roll
Will allow bullying & confrontation go on in store even after reporting to HR
awful environment to work management are not concerned about any staffs welll being
Pros
Cons
If there was an option for -0 stars I would give it
Very good place to work
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 September 2019
I enjoyed my time at the perfume shop, lovely colleagues in the two places I’ve worked. I use to not like perfume and now I owe many in different brands. Will love to work there again, if I get the job in another place.
Pros
Amazing incentives, lovely and friendly colleagues
Fun Staff & Great Enviornment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath3 April 2019
Overall, great experience, learned a lot in the sales department, management was nice and always helpful, and working with customers was always a joy.
good
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  dublin26 April 2017
company is good , a lot of good incentives and discoungts however staffing is a issue and other stuff but overall good. Christmas time is the b est time , seriously busy.
Pros
incentives
Cons
management
productive and clean
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, KE26 March 2014
fab place to work, excellent discount and benefits. Fab staff and mangemnt and pay scale
Pros
new perfume and discount
Cons
headaches from strong oders
The perfume shop was fun and exciting
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown shopping center18 May 2013
When working at the Perfume shop it was quite busy as it was around the christmas season,typicaly my duties were to provide excellent customer service , ensure they recieved the products they were looking for, restock empty shelves , keep stocking bags and cleaning the store at closing.
The management were really friendly and made me feel very welcome they also helped me with any issues that arrose such as being unable to find the requested products for a customer or dealing with a unhappy customer ,my co-workers were really friendly also and made me feel part of the team. the hardest part of the job would be trying to remember all the perfumes and where they are on the shelves but it does not take long to remember . the most enjoyable part of the job was serving the customers and learning about all the different types of perfumes avalible.I really enjoyed working at the perfume shop