The Perfume Shop

The Perfume Shop Employee Reviews

Depending where your shop is based you will either be very busy or quiet but there is always something to do. There is lots of targets to reach and incentives are usually given if these targets are reached which encourages staff to work better. Lots of training provided. Management and staff are friendly and make working fun. Chances to progress in the company with the right mind set
Pros
Lots of training, fun place to work, friendly staff and management, incentives
Cons
No full time work unless member of management
It’s great at first but the culture in the organisation is poor. There are clicks and groups difficult to infiltrate to make relationships . HR not helpful without being pushed !
No work/life balence Under paid (no extra pay for working bank holiday or early shifts 6am etc.. no Christmas Bonus, no comisstion) No perks to this job at all No opportunity to progress or step up a roll Will allow bullying & confrontation go on in store even after reporting to HR awful environment to work management are not concerned about any staffs welll being
Pros
Cons
If there was an option for -0 stars I would give it
I enjoyed my time at the perfume shop, lovely colleagues in the two places I’ve worked. I use to not like perfume and now I owe many in different brands. Will love to work there again, if I get the job in another place.
Pros
Amazing incentives, lovely and friendly colleagues
Cons
Overall, great experience, learned a lot in the sales department, management was nice and always helpful, and working with customers was always a joy.
Being my first real shop and my first experience in retail, i learned a lot in my time at The Perfume Shop. A typical day included serving and greeting customers as they came into the shop, listening to their requests and making sure their needs were met with excellent customer service. I was fully till-trained in my time here. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the long hours, but soon enough i was looking forward in and starting my shift. The most enjoyable part was the great friends i made and all the things i'd learned and that i continue to use in my day-to-day life with my current job.
Pros
Enjoyable work environment
Cons
Short contract
i adored working in the perfume shop. There was an excellent atmosphere and everyone worked together to get the sales target. i loved the one on one interaction with customers and helping them pick out their perfect scent. i love perfumes so it was something i was passionate about. the staff were really welcoming and friendly and the management was excellent providing a healthy, organised and happy workplace.
Pros
20% off
company is good , a lot of good incentives and discoungts however staffing is a issue and other stuff but overall good. Christmas time is the b est time , seriously busy.
Pros
incentives
Cons
management
fab place to work, excellent discount and benefits. Fab staff and mangemnt and pay scale
Pros
new perfume and discount
Cons
headaches from strong oders
When working at the Perfume shop it was quite busy as it was around the christmas season,typicaly my duties were to provide excellent customer service , ensure they recieved the products they were looking for, restock empty shelves , keep stocking bags and cleaning the store at closing. The management were really friendly and made me feel very welcome they also helped me with any issues that arrose such as being unable to find the requested products for a customer or dealing with a unhappy customer ,my co-workers were really friendly also and made me feel part of the team. the hardest part of the job would be trying to remember all the perfumes and where they are on the shelves but it does not take long to remember . the most enjoyable part of the job was serving the customers and learning about all the different types of perfumes avalible.I really enjoyed working at the perfume shop