The Perfume Shop
The Perfume Shop Employee Review

fun, productive and enjoyable

16 January 2018
i adored working in the perfume shop. There was an excellent atmosphere and everyone worked together to get the sales target. i loved the one on one interaction with customers and helping them pick out their perfect scent. i love perfumes so it was something i was passionate about. the staff were really welcoming and friendly and the management was excellent providing a healthy, organised and happy workplace.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
20% off
26 June 2020
Same role
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Dublin
Depending where your shop is based you will either be very busy or quiet but there is always something to do. There is lots of targets to reach and incentives are usually given if these targets are reached which encourages staff to work better. Lots of training provided. Management and staff are friendly and make working fun. Chances to progress in the company with the right mind set
Pros
Lots of training, fun place to work, friendly staff and management, incentives
Cons
No full time work unless member of management
28 March 2018
Same location
Christmas Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Tallaght, County Dublin
Being my first real shop and my first experience in retail, i learned a lot in my time at The Perfume Shop. A typical day included serving and greeting customers as they came into the shop, listening to their requests and making sure their needs were met with excellent customer service. I was fully till-trained in my time here. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the long hours, but soon enough i was looking forward in and starting my shift. The most enjoyable part was the great friends i made and all the things i'd learned and that i continue to use in my day-to-day life with my current job.
Pros
Enjoyable work environment
Cons
Short contract
16 February 2020
supervisor (Current Employee) - Dublin
It’s great at first but the culture in the organisation is poor. There are clicks and groups difficult to infiltrate to make relationships . HR not helpful without being pushed !
  1. fun, productive and enjoyable