The Perfume Shop
The Perfume Shop Employee Review

26 June 2020
Depending where your shop is based you will either be very busy or quiet but there is always something to do. There is lots of targets to reach and incentives are usually given if these targets are reached which encourages staff to work better. Lots of training provided. Management and staff are friendly and make working fun. Chances to progress in the company with the right mind set
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Lots of training, fun place to work, friendly staff and management, incentives
Cons
No full time work unless member of management
16 January 2018
Same role
Sales adviser Christmas staff (Former Employee) - Tallaght, County Dublin
i adored working in the perfume shop. There was an excellent atmosphere and everyone worked together to get the sales target. i loved the one on one interaction with customers and helping them pick out their perfect scent. i love perfumes so it was something i was passionate about. the staff were really welcoming and friendly and the management was excellent providing a healthy, organised and happy workplace.
Pros
20% off
16 February 2020
Same location
supervisor (Current Employee) - Dublin
It’s great at first but the culture in the organisation is poor. There are clicks and groups difficult to infiltrate to make relationships . HR not helpful without being pushed !
12 September 2019
Same location
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I enjoyed my time at the perfume shop, lovely colleagues in the two places I’ve worked. I use to not like perfume and now I owe many in different brands. Will love to work there again, if I get the job in another place.
Pros
Amazing incentives, lovely and friendly colleagues
Cons