The Perfume Shop
The Perfume Shop Employee Review

Very good place to work

12 September 2019
I enjoyed my time at the perfume shop, lovely colleagues in the two places I’ve worked. I use to not like perfume and now I owe many in different brands. Will love to work there again, if I get the job in another place.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Amazing incentives, lovely and friendly colleagues
28 March 2018
Same role
Christmas Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Tallaght, County Dublin
Being my first real shop and my first experience in retail, i learned a lot in my time at The Perfume Shop. A typical day included serving and greeting customers as they came into the shop, listening to their requests and making sure their needs were met with excellent customer service. I was fully till-trained in my time here. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the long hours, but soon enough i was looking forward in and starting my shift. The most enjoyable part was the great friends i made and all the things i'd learned and that i continue to use in my day-to-day life with my current job.
Pros
Enjoyable work environment
Cons
Short contract
26 June 2020
Same location
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Dublin
Depending where your shop is based you will either be very busy or quiet but there is always something to do. There is lots of targets to reach and incentives are usually given if these targets are reached which encourages staff to work better. Lots of training provided. Management and staff are friendly and make working fun. Chances to progress in the company with the right mind set
Pros
Lots of training, fun place to work, friendly staff and management, incentives
Cons
No full time work unless member of management
16 February 2020
Same location
supervisor (Current Employee) - Dublin
It’s great at first but the culture in the organisation is poor. There are clicks and groups difficult to infiltrate to make relationships . HR not helpful without being pushed !