The Perfume Shop

The Perfume Shop Employee Reviews in Tallaght, County Dublin

Being my first real shop and my first experience in retail, i learned a lot in my time at The Perfume Shop. A typical day included serving and greeting customers as they came into the shop, listening to their requests and making sure their needs were met with excellent customer service. I was fully till-trained in my time here. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the long hours, but soon enough i was looking forward in and starting my shift. The most enjoyable part was the great friends i made and all the things i'd learned and that i continue to use in my day-to-day life with my current job.
Pros
Enjoyable work environment
Cons
Short contract
i adored working in the perfume shop. There was an excellent atmosphere and everyone worked together to get the sales target. i loved the one on one interaction with customers and helping them pick out their perfect scent. i love perfumes so it was something i was passionate about. the staff were really welcoming and friendly and the management was excellent providing a healthy, organised and happy workplace.
Pros
20% off