The Photo Studio

The Photo Studio Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment for interns
A great place to learn hands on and to get practical experience assisting in the professional photo shoot process.

Staff are friendly and encouraging. However during busy periods, interns need to be on the ball in order to maintain the high standard of customer service and to keep things running on time. This can be stressful and some staff may not be as understanding to mistakes. Sometimes long and busy days are necessary.

That being said, the nature of an intern position is to learn how the industry works. In order to have good service and produce work the customer loves, everyone needs to bring their A game.

You will assist in almost all parts of the photo shoot process from beginning to end. You will learn a lot and have a lot of fun! Perfect for energetic, creative people who love to work hard and with others. Some opportunities for advancement are possible.
Fun work enviroment
Very nice people and a very fun environment, creative and friendly team. Generous bosses and very organised studio, always busy. Management is very nice and the most enjoyable part is every time, most creative photoshoot around you, really hard work really slow internet connection and everyone has to complain about but nothing to do.
Excellent service and produces ever lasting memories
We strive to give customers the best service and product as possible. Capturing you memories is our highest priority. The service and customer service is second to none
Pros
Constant office hours
Cons
Saturday photo shoots
Creative opportunities and great work/life balance.
Managed at the photo studio is great at making sure you get the hours you are looking for and is very accommodating. Had the opportunity to be creative and put my own personality into my work.
a typical day at work, I had to work with costumers, take passport pictures for them and print them. I learnt how to process images. the hardest part of the job was being on my feet all day. the most enjoyable part of the job was producing customers with their pictures.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Photo Studio?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Photo Studio. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2