The Salvation Army
Coronavirus update
Information from The Salvation Army:

The Salvation Army Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews
Have gained huge levels of experience over the last ten years there. An excellent starting point for those willing to experience front line services.
Pros
Benefits, Holidays, Pension
Cons
Lack of support from headquarters
Working for the salvation army has brung a new perspective of life to me i hope that anyone that ever has a rough time will think about them. I believe that the salvation army is for the people and they bring a spiritual feeling when we all see each other its like a family reunion i enjoy working for this place and i will continue to work here until i retire. GOD BLESS THE SALVATION ARMY
Working here as relief staff was quite frankly ridiculous. One month I got 11 hours total, yes, 11 hours that month. I'm sure others had better experiences but personally I couldn't recommend.
great place great staff and also fantastic benefits towards working with a charity and also increasing sales adn helping out homeless and not so well-off people...
Pros
life skills
Salvation Army Basic is made up of hard working and co operative staff. Tutors play their part to ensure the well being of the pupils. But due to lack of internal generated funds, teachers have to contribute from their own purse to support school activities like inter school games
Pros
there are people to talk to at all time
Cons
due to lack of funds in the school, teachers have to sometimes contribute from undertake school activities
Working as a team to achieve a goal. Making life meaningful to the client. Giving clients self esteem respect. The hardest part of the job is when the resident is in there moody challenging behavior. I enjoy making clients happy and healthy.
Pros
Assisting Clients
Cons
Distance