The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company Employee Reviews

Ireland3 reviews
Fast paced work place that requires a lot of dedication and motivation however is lots of fun and has great opportunities for growth and career development
I found my time at Disney extremely stressful. There seemed to be alot of people out to undermine you at every opportunity. I am from a background of where if you see someone struggling then you help them. Not inm Disney, it was frowned upon and I was actually warned of my behavious as apparently it made the person allocating work look bad, as though they had given the person I helped too much work.
When I raised this within my management structure I was given a formal warning and 3 days later I was terminated.

I would never work for this company again and would encourage anyone thinking that they are this wonderous company and place to work, to think again.
For me growing up I had always loved Disney. It was always something so special to me from visiting the theme park in Paris for the first time at the age of four, I remember being fascinated. Working in the Disney store however was not the same at all much to my disappointment.
Although there were ok days working here there majority were not ok.

I did not look forward to coming to work as there was a bad atmosphere among the staff although having to put on such an extremely happy fake front to the customers.

It was extremely hardwork which is fine but adding a bad environment and atmosphere to that can make the work unbearable.