The Westbury Hotel

The Westbury Hotel Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews

Productive and fun workplace.

Good company.Productive and fun workplace.Competitive Salary.Colleagues and managers are kind and helpful.I absolutely recommend it.Perfect for starting a career.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Long Hours

Super duper ice cream scooper

I gained Such a good experience working there and learned organisation skills as well as professionalism from all mangers of the hotel I thoroughly enjoyed my experience whilst working in the company

Pros

Discount rates in hotels

Cons

Roster isn’t given out far enough in advance therefore cannot make plans

Great

Great company to work in hotel, I appreciate the opportunity.

Accommodation Assistant

I think is a good job if you want desconet at the world, so all time you are working alone, you have a little supervision. The other hand if you don't speak English good, that is a problem for understand the supervisor directions. Anyway the job does not hard if you have good experience.

Fun and challenging.

Working at The Westbury Hotel i had an amazing opportunity to meet new people and learn from the best. I learned a lot about service in a 5-star environment.

Production and enjoyable workplace

My time spent at 'The Westbury will stay with me as a further my career. I learnt valuable skills and techn iques when dealing with tough cutomers and complaints.

Good place for work

The best thing are the Managers. Really good ones. Also, the people that work there are really friendly and helpfully. Good team work. Everyone help each other.

Pros

Double pay on public holidays

Cons

The food in canteen, it could be better.

Proud to be...part of their team

I was very fortunate to work at The Westbury. I made a lot of friends and the experience has been truly enriching on the professional side. I thing I most loved were people and the values they carry to the workplace. The hardest part has been handling the stress for long hours.

Pros

free lunches, proud points

Interesting work place but some times was unbalanced regarding the program

Sometimes the program was to tight and some of the people there just wanted to exceed my attribution ! An excellent thing was that the break time was enough and I had the possibility to eat what I want!

Pros

Free Masive launches

Cons

Night shifts

productive workplace and part of a strong, positive team

A typical day in the Westbury Hotel begins with a busy Breakfast followed by Lunch in the Gallery and Dinner that evening. As Host of the Restaurant, Breakfast is extremely busy for me, seating guests, answering the phone for Room Service and taking Reservations for Afternoon Tea. Part of a strong and positive team makes working in the Restaurant enjoyable, rewarding and a little challenging. Management in the Hotel is always there to help or encourage us but unfortunately Management in the Restaurant is not. The most enjoyable part of my day is when each and every customer and colleague has enjoyed the experience of the Restaurant and leave impressed, satisfied and encouraged to come back.

Pros

Free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Westbury Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement