Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 November 2019
The thing i love most about Therapie Clinic is the people within the company love to see you do well.
Its also a great positive place to work.
There is so much progression in the Company you can never get bored.
Dont go here
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 September 2019
I have been working here for about 6 months now. This is by far the worst job I have ever had. The management is very sales focused, and doesn't care how you achieve this goal. So another words if you have to lie do it. This company has its favorites, and if you're not one of them they do make it known. You have daily targets you have to achieve. They are very hard, depending on location. I wish this company would care a lot more for the wellbeing of the clients. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you want to be a sales person.
Therapie is a good place to work. Everyone gets on well in the team I work in. Manager is easy to approach with any difficulty's going on.
Laser Therapist, body therapist (Current Employee) –  Limerick30 August 2019
The clinic environment is nice to work in. The team I work with get on well and with this work well together helping each other where we can. The manager is very easy to approach and is there to help when advice is needed to there is a problem.
Disappointed
Clinic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dublin Ireland21 August 2019
I would avoid working for Therapie Clinic, I have worked within the company for a total of 10 months. The management is absolutely awful with tit for tat, childish attitudes creating a high staff turnover. There is a poor work / life balance, many bank holidays are worked, every second weekend, a lot of employees are working 12 hour shifts, late nights most of which are rostered for when you are off the following day. When I started, I was excited to get going, I was proud to work for an Irish family owned company, I wanted to excel in my career and make opportunities for myself. This was put to a stop when I witnessed the lack of respect management hold for their employees alongside the school like environment.
Amazing place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Waterford29 May 2019
Since starting in Therapie Waterford I’ve gained so much experience and amazing training in laser hair removal & advanced skin treatments. Within my first year of working for the company I worked really hard and was keen to show my interest in the company and building a loyal client base (which is my favourite part of my job). Getting to know my clients and helping them to achieve their desired results. I was promoted from senior therapist to assistant manager, proving that when you work hard it is noticed and recongised even in such a massive company, your more than just another number as a Therapie employee but part of a family. 💜 The girls which I work directly with on a day to day basis are amazing, we work as a team and can all lean on each other for support. The support from my manager is fantastic, she is very easy to approach and always there to help all of us.
Pros
Great benefits, amazing training team, excellent work/life balance.
Warm and welcoming
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 May 2019
I've only been with the company for a few weeks, but already I feel like it's definitely the most open and welcoming work environment I've been in over my career. All the staff are really friendly and the management is very approachable which is very reassuring.
Pros
Work culture
Good workplace
Call Centre (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 April 2019
Work is very fun and while we are always busy there is no stress from managers or the rest of the team. They are very good at keeping things calm and relaxed. Training is great and I am always made to feel comfortable and happy in my job. 10/10. Good discounts too
Family
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 April 2019
Everyone says work is like their family but it really is true and I couldn't ask for a better one with Therapie. I have worked here for a long time now and I still love coming in every day. Very grateful for all I have here
Pros
Free laser hair removal
Great job
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 April 2019
Love my job and all of the people in it, there is never a dull day and everyone here works hard but always makes time for each other. Thoroughly recommend Therapie to anybody looking for a career and significantly boost their experience and portfolio or work.
Pros
discounts, great management
Training provided
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Galway11 April 2019
The training they give you is the best, I have already learned so much in my job so far and they are always encouraging about learning more. I hope to move up to a manager eventually like I have seen other people do. The people are the best part too!
Pros
Discounts
good company
Accounts Team (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 April 2019
We have so much fun in the office and I love the people I work with. They are all very supportive and kind always. Managers trust us and will always help if needed.
Highly recommend
Beauty Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 April 2019
Such an inspiring company with extremely helpful and caring management. Very accommodating also.

I learned a lot in my year there and I would recommend it to anyone.

Hard work is supported and recognised all the time and everyone is made feel worthy
Pros
discount, staff, management
Cons
hours
Love it
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  dublin29 March 2019
Tthe best job I've ever had, the days are filled with great and wonderful people so it's always lovely to come in in the mornings and say hi to everyone. The team are feel like a family. Management are fab and fair, will always work around your hours if they can
Pros
great hours
Cons
Can be very busy at times
Love coming to work
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 March 2019
By far the best job i have ever had, the days can sometimes be long but it is still filled with fun and great people so it's always worth it and I come home happy every day. My team are filled with people I will be friends with for a very long time. The management is great and they are fair to everyone, definitely the nicest team I have ever worked with
Pros
Discounts
Brilliant company
Doctors assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 March 2019
The best part of the job is the fantastic people I work with for sure. Everyone is so supportive and nice and you really feel like you are part of a team that can accomplish anything we put our minds to.

Days can be very busy but you never feel alone and you will always be supported by management. The job is great and the clients that come in are so lovely and chatting to them is always fun.

Free laser hair removal and discounts are great too
A Family
Accounts Team (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 March 2019
I have been working in Therapie for years now and after all of this time I am very happy to say that I still love my job. It is hard work sometimes but it is always rewarding. The team is always growing but always brilliant and were you would expect there to be friction in any other company there is none here. Everyone gets along great and they are the perfect people to come in and see everyday.

Therapie really look after everyone by listening to their input and promoting those that have ambition and deserve it. There are no stupid questions and there is no micromanagement at all.

It is really a fantastic place to work with a team that are more like a family than anything else
Pros
Perks, Free Laser Hair Removal, Discounts, Culture
Fun and Friendly Workplace
Clinic Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin27 March 2019
I mainly work Sundays and some evenings in the clinic. There is always a buzz during the week when the clinic is busy! Sundays are always a lovely day too as they give us all a chance to prepare for the following week ahead while still enjoying a fun and friendly atmosphere! Therapie is a great company to work for, not only are the perks amazing but you really get rewarded and recognised for the great work you do!
Pros
Free Laser Hair Removal, Discounted Treatments and Products
fun workplace
Laser Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin26 March 2019
amazing clinic to work in , great atmosphere always opportunity of progression within the company , management so approachable and helpful, always busy with treatment but this makes the day fly by ! always on-going training on retail and treatments
Pros
free lunches coffees, always competitions in the clnic and prizes
Cons
being back to back with treatments but this makes the day go quicker
Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 March 2019
The team are amazing, The support is in incredible! My opinion matters! My work life balance is so important to me, and therapie really support this! This is the first job where I can say I love coming to work everyday!
Pros
Great company to work for & very generous with staff benefits
Amazing place to work
Laser specialist (Current Employee) –  Sligo Town, County Sligo6 March 2019
I am a laser specialist and I can honestly say I absolutely love my job, the staff and management go above and beyond for you and we all work as one big team. You are always learning new things and constantly upgrading your knowledge of laser and products. Over all its an amazing place to work
Pros
Good wages, amazing work environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7