Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

I currently work in therapie clinic. I would recommend therapie as a place to work to anyone. Their high standard and team work make it an enjoyable place to work. Your career prospects are endless.
Pros
Advance treatments
Cons
N/a
Really busy clinic although we always have fun and help motivate each other we are like a big family! So many opportunities and a lot of room to grow!
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Weekend work
I started working for Therapie Clinic in 2017. They are such a lovely company to work for. From the get go everyone was so nice and welcoming. It's a fast passed job but the work environment is great. I would highly recommend a job within the company, they take great care of their staff and there is lots of opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
great chances to progress
Cons
Long days
I was hired as a Clinic Co-Ordinator over a month ago now and I have nothing but great things to say about being an employee at Therapie. The ambiance in the Therapie Head-Quarters is fun, friendly, enthusiastic and above all, exceptionally supportive. The job is by far one of the most intense, fast paced jobs I have had but it is equally the most team orientated. Regardless of your time working there, everyone is willing to help, and although it may be challenging, your success and growth in the role is truly acknowledged by management. The supervisors and management team make a conscious effort to have feedback sessions and progress meetings, and are overall incredibly approachable which in turn, motivates myself as a colleague to be the best I can be at my job. They are quick to notice your strengths and will do everything to ensure you are working to compliment them. They also place a huge emphasis on education, additional training career progression which is something very important to me when choosing who I want to work for. This highlights the business is focused on providing clients with 5 star information and customer service and also providing staff members with self actualisation. Overall, my experience so far at Therapie has been nothing but positive and I am excited to see what my future with the Company holds.
Pros
Team Players!
Love working for Therapie Clinic. The training provided is second to none and management are extremely approachable and supportive. The atmosphere is great and the welcome I received made me feel like I was part of the team from the very start.
I am so so proud to say that I work for a company that was voted the Best company to work for in the whole of Ireland and the UK! Thérapie Clinic are like one big family, and employees feel like they have a sense of belonging to such a wonderful team. Thérapie Clinic are clear and transparent with their staff, and are dedicated to ensure employees feel valued and happy in their roles. The amount of opportunities within the business are genuinely endless, and there is so much room to develop , grow and flourish as an individual. I could speak forever about how amazing this company is to work for, but I would highly recommended applying for a position within the company - Come and be a part of our incredible team!
Pros
The list is Endless!
I joined Thérapie in 2019. The training I received prior to starting in the clinic was second to none! Since then, all training I have received has been amazing! I work with a fabulous team of women who all support each other. My manager is so approachable, very easy to talk to and very fair with us. It is a very fast paced environment at times with a lot of changes but you get used to it over time. The hours are flexible to allow a work/life balance.
Pros
Great work/life balance with flexible hours
Therapie is a great place to work- it is fast paced and competitive. There is endless training opportunities and lots of promotion opportunities too!You get rewarded for your hard work. We have a wonderful clientele which builds daily. It is professional yet fun. You will enjoy work everyday!
I love working with Therapie Clinic. I love the support we get in every day work. There is continuous training and always room for progression within the company. I have a great manager who is always encouraging me and my team to be the best we can be. Therapie Clinic is like one big family and I couldn’t recommend the company enough.
Pros
Everything - I really love my job.
I absolutely love working in Thérapie it’s a great company with family values and clinics are popping up everywhere! There’s such nice atmosphere in the clinics and the teams are really lovely. Really annoy coming to work everyday
Really enjoy working for this company the training is great and it's a great team atmosphere in the clinic. Great opportunities to move up in the company as well.
LOVE working here at Therapie Clinic. Great atmosphere here. They really encourage growth within the business. I would definitely recommend working for the therapie family
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!! Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!! Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
The thing i love most about Therapie Clinic is the people within the company love to see you do well. Its also a great positive place to work. There is so much progression in the Company you can never get bored.
I have been working here for about 6 months now. This is by far the worst job I have ever had. The management is very sales focused, and doesn't care how you achieve this goal. So another words if you have to lie do it. This company has its favorites, and if you're not one of them they do make it known. You have daily targets you have to achieve. They are very hard, depending on location. I wish this company would care a lot more for the wellbeing of the clients. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you want to be a sales person.
The clinic environment is nice to work in. The team I work with get on well and with this work well together helping each other where we can. The manager is very easy to approach and is there to help when advice is needed to there is a problem.
I would avoid working for Therapie Clinic, I have worked within the company for a total of 10 months. The management is absolutely awful with tit for tat, childish attitudes creating a high staff turnover. There is a poor work / life balance, many bank holidays are worked, every second weekend, a lot of employees are working 12 hour shifts, late nights most of which are rostered for when you are off the following day. When I started, I was excited to get going, I was proud to work for an Irish family owned company, I wanted to excel in my career and make opportunities for myself. This was put to a stop when I witnessed the lack of respect management hold for their employees alongside the school like environment.
Since starting in Therapie Waterford I’ve gained so much experience and amazing training in laser hair removal & advanced skin treatments. Within my first year of working for the company I worked really hard and was keen to show my interest in the company and building a loyal client base (which is my favourite part of my job). Getting to know my clients and helping them to achieve their desired results. I was promoted from senior therapist to assistant manager, proving that when you work hard it is noticed and recongised even in such a massive company, your more than just another number as a Therapie employee but part of a family. 💜 The girls which I work directly with on a day to day basis are amazing, we work as a team and can all lean on each other for support. The support from my manager is fantastic, she is very easy to approach and always there to help all of us.
Pros
Great benefits, amazing training team, excellent work/life balance.
I've only been with the company for a few weeks, but already I feel like it's definitely the most open and welcoming work environment I've been in over my career. All the staff are really friendly and the management is very approachable which is very reassuring.
Pros
Work culture
Work is very fun and while we are always busy there is no stress from managers or the rest of the team. They are very good at keeping things calm and relaxed. Training is great and I am always made to feel comfortable and happy in my job. 10/10. Good discounts too
Pros
Everyone says work is like their family but it really is true and I couldn't ask for a better one with Therapie. I have worked here for a long time now and I still love coming in every day. Very grateful for all I have here
Pros
Free laser hair removal
  1. Employee reviews