Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic Employee Review

Amazing team

16 September 2020
I joined Thérapie in 2019. The training I received prior to starting in the clinic was second to none! Since then, all training I have received has been amazing! I work with a fabulous team of women who all support each other. My manager is so approachable, very easy to talk to and very fair with us. It is a very fast paced environment at times with a lot of changes but you get used to it over time. The hours are flexible to allow a work/life balance.
Pros
Great work/life balance with flexible hours
21 February 2020
Same role
Therapist (Current Employee) - Dublin
Really enjoy working for this company the training is great and it's a great team atmosphere in the clinic. Great opportunities to move up in the company as well.
15 January 2020
Same role
Therapist (Current Employee) - Therapie Clinic
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!!
Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!!

Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
16 September 2020
Same location
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) - Wexford
Therapie is a great place to work- it is fast paced and competitive. There is endless training opportunities and lots of promotion opportunities too!
You get rewarded for your hard work. We have a wonderful clientele which builds daily. It is professional yet fun. You will enjoy work everyday!