Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic Employee Review

Fantastic Company

21 February 2020
Really enjoy working for this company the training is great and it's a great team atmosphere in the clinic. Great opportunities to move up in the company as well.
5.0Job security/advancement
16 September 2020
Same role
Therapist (Current Employee) - Wexford
I joined Thérapie in 2019. The training I received prior to starting in the clinic was second to none! Since then, all training I have received has been amazing! I work with a fabulous team of women who all support each other. My manager is so approachable, very easy to talk to and very fair with us. It is a very fast paced environment at times with a lot of changes but you get used to it over time. The hours are flexible to allow a work/life balance.
Pros
Great work/life balance with flexible hours
15 January 2020
Same role
Therapist (Current Employee) - Therapie Clinic
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!! Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!! Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
25 November 2020
Same location
Skincare Specialist (Current Employee) - Dublin
Really busy clinic although we always have fun and help motivate each other we are like a big family! So many opportunities and a lot of room to grow!
Pros
Great discounts
Cons
Weekend work