Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic Employee Review

Great company

16 September 2020
Love working for Therapie Clinic. The training provided is second to none and management are extremely approachable and supportive. The atmosphere is great and the welcome I received made me feel like I was part of the team from the very start.
21 August 2019
Same roleSame location
Clinic Coordinator (Former Employee) - Dublin Ireland
I would avoid working for Therapie Clinic, I have worked within the company for a total of 10 months. The management is absolutely awful with tit for tat, childish attitudes creating a high staff turnover. There is a poor work / life balance, many bank holidays are worked, every second weekend, a lot of employees are working 12 hour shifts, late nights most of which are rostered for when you are off the following day. When I started, I was excited to get going, I was proud to work for an Irish family owned company, I wanted to excel in my career and make opportunities for myself. This was put to a stop when I witnessed the lack of respect management hold for their employees alongside the school like environment.
15 October 2020
Same location
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - City Centre Dublin, County Dublin
I started working for Therapie Clinic in 2017. They are such a lovely company to work for. From the get go everyone was so nice and welcoming. It's a fast passed job but the work environment is great. I would highly recommend a job within the company, they take great care of their staff and there is lots of opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
great chances to progress
Cons
Long days
3 March 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
I absolutely love working in Thérapie it’s a great company with family values and clinics are popping up everywhere! There’s such nice atmosphere in the clinics and the teams are really lovely. Really annoy coming to work everyday