Play YouTube video button
Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic Employee Review

Thérapie is the best

3 March 2020
I absolutely love working in Thérapie it’s a great company with family values and clinics are popping up everywhere! There’s such nice atmosphere in the clinics and the teams are really lovely. Really annoy coming to work everyday
29 May 2019
Same role
Since starting in Therapie Waterford I’ve gained so much experience and amazing training in laser hair removal & advanced skin treatments. Within my first year of working for the company I worked really hard and was keen to show my interest in the company and building a loyal client base (which is my favourite part of my job). Getting to know my clients and helping them to achieve their desired results. I was promoted from senior therapist to assistant manager, proving that when you work hard it is noticed and recongised even in such a massive company, your more than just another number as a Therapie employee but part of a family. 💜 The girls which I work directly with on a day to day basis are amazing, we work as a team and can all lean on each other for support. The support from my manager is fantastic, she is very easy to approach and always there to help all of us.
Pros
Great benefits, amazing training team, excellent work/life balance.
14 November 2018
Working for the clinic nearly 5years now, honestly couldn't see myself anywhere else.

If you're willing to work hard you'll reap the rewards between great commission on both products and treatments, product discounts, free treatments, abundance of training/upskilling and an amazing Christmas party!!

If your not interested in client care aka getting your clients the best results you can possibly achieve (by choosing products and treatments), not the job for you.

Some late evenings but that's the beauty industry!
21 February 2020
Same location
Really enjoy working for this company the training is great and it's a great team atmosphere in the clinic. Great opportunities to move up in the company as well.