Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

I started working for Therapie Clinic in 2017. They are such a lovely company to work for. From the get go everyone was so nice and welcoming. It's a fast passed job but the work environment is great. I would highly recommend a job within the company, they take great care of their staff and there is lots of opportunity to progress within the company.
Pros
great chances to progress
Cons
Long days
I currently work in Therapie clinic. I started a few months ago and was excited to start working in an Irish owned company. When I started I could see the support managers give to their staff. The training you receive is brilliant and it is on going. The managers encourage progression and want the best for their staff. It is a fast paced but enjoyable environment. Each day is different and time flies when your having fun.
Pros
Commission
I worked at Therapie for more than a year and I enjoyed it. The girls were amazing and helpful. The clinic is busy but there's different types of people coming in and you get to learn different types of skin so that's a bonus. Great learning experience and the trainings are great as you understand the theory behind it. They invest in good machines and use good products and are results driven. Working hours are long so you have to be fit for this. However the girls are amazing you are made to feel welcomed here. There's a sense of belonging and you do feel attached to the job. Long hours and hard work but its worth it.
Pros
Good training and exposure
I have absolutely loved working for Therapie going to work is like going to my second home and seeing my second family! From the minute I had my interview I knew it was the place for me! I first started in the Stratford clinic while waiting for my clinic in Bluewater to open and the girls were all amazing there. They made me feel so welcome literally from my first day and I'm still such good friends with them now even after moving clinics. Therapie offers fantastic progression as well if you put the hard work in and show your drive and determination! I would recommend working for Therapie to anyone :)
Love working for Therapie Clinic. The training provided is second to none and management are extremely approachable and supportive. The atmosphere is great and the welcome I received made me feel like I was part of the team from the very start.
I joined Thérapie in 2019. The training I received prior to starting in the clinic was second to none! Since then, all training I have received has been amazing! I work with a fabulous team of women who all support each other. My manager is so approachable, very easy to talk to and very fair with us. It is a very fast paced environment at times with a lot of changes but you get used to it over time. The hours are flexible to allow a work/life balance.
Pros
Great work/life balance with flexible hours
i can honestly say i throughly enjoy coming into work everyday. The ladies I work with are very supportive. The discount on products and treatments are a massive plus. the best thing about Therapie is the chance to work up within the company.
Pros
disocunt on products - great comission
Cons
nonr
Absolutely love working for Therapie clinic
The support you get is second to none

They are so welcoming and love progressing from the inside up

With having so many clinics if you want to relocate or move you’re bound to find a clinic near you
Pros
Amazing support
Cons
Open 7 days a week
Therapie is a great place to work- it is fast paced and competitive. There is endless training opportunities and lots of promotion opportunities too!
You get rewarded for your hard work. We have a wonderful clientele which builds daily. It is professional yet fun. You will enjoy work everyday!
I love working with Therapie Clinic. I love the support we get in every day work. There is continuous training and always room for progression within the company. I have a great manager who is always encouraging me and my team to be the best we can be. Therapie Clinic is like one big family and I couldn’t recommend the company enough.
Pros
Everything - I really love my job.
I could not recommend Therapy Clinic highly enough. It is an amazing workplace, with extremely friendly staff and management. I am delighted to be part of the Therapy Clinic team.
i am enjoying my time working in therapie clinic .Its a great place to work it and the all the staff and managers are so friendly and really good at helping you out if you need anything . Its also great place to get expierence and also move up in job also .
Pros
friendly and great at helping
Cons
n/a
I absolutely love working in Thérapie it’s a great company with family values and clinics are popping up everywhere! There’s such nice atmosphere in the clinics and the teams are really lovely. Really annoy coming to work everyday
Really enjoy working for this company the training is great and it's a great team atmosphere in the clinic. Great opportunities to move up in the company as well.
Having previoulsy worked in clinics in Eire & across Australia, Therapie is by far the best company I've ever worked with. Offering prestigous training in results driven treatments that you are proud to recommend to anyone. Constant career support from Senior Management, that even makes you feel like their own family member!!
So many perks with a career in Therapie Clinic, it makes me proud to be part of the Therapie family! The only con is that there is'nt enough Therapie Clinics out there.
LOVE working here at Therapie Clinic. Great atmosphere here. They really encourage growth within the business. I would definitely recommend working for the therapie family
Good place to work has its benefits also and clinics are very well presented. Sales can be very competitive and stressful to cope with unless you are trained in it. can be very intense to work with all girls somtimes as alot of pettiness can occur. staff well being and like mental health is not took into consideration they just see money signs and alot os expected of the team sales wise rather than making sure we perform safe treatments.
Pros
nice perks to the job
Cons
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!!
Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!!

Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
Great place to work lovely.staff and very friendly.

Management are very easy to work with as they are very understanding.

Very easy job and no hassle.
I’ve been working for Therapie Clinic for about a year now and though it’s been quite a rollercoaster with all the unforeseen changes it’s been a fun ride to be on. I’ve met some amazing girls at work who I get on with so well and look forward to working with each day. It’s great to see that we make a difference to people’s lives with the high standard treatments and service we provide, we always receive really good feedback from our clients which is very rewarding
Thérapie is an amazing place to work. There is a reason it was voted best company to work for in Ireland! There is a great culture, great support and you build an amazing network of friends for life! There is also amazing opportunities for progression!