Play YouTube video button
Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews in Athlone, County Westmeath

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Nearly 5 years later and here I am
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Athlone14 November 2018
Working for the clinic nearly 5years now, honestly couldn't see myself anywhere else.

If you're willing to work hard you'll reap the rewards between great commission on both products and treatments, product discounts, free treatments, abundance of training/upskilling and an amazing Christmas party!!

If your not interested in client care aka getting your clients the best results you can possibly achieve (by choosing products and treatments), not the job for you.

Some late evenings but that's the beauty industry!
Why I love my job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath29 August 2018
I have worked for Therapie clinic for over 7 years now and the experience and knowledge I have gained in them years has really helped me grow from a beauty therapist to progress to a laser therapist and then into my current role as manager. The progression within this company is endless. I love coming to work every day it never feels like work to me when I have my dream team working with me and such support from everyone we are really just one big family! If you want to work with the best technology and the hottest skincare trends then therapie is for you.
Fun place to work at the time
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Athlone3 April 2014
As i was only here for max of 3-5 days as i was just helping a friend out and getting some experience at the time i was at the reception desk i learned how to use there desktop page on how to update clients notes as it was a laser skin clinic so it was important to keep them updated. As it was christmas time it was a very busy time to work.
Pros
Salary for the 3 days was very good!
Cons
It wasnt in my home town