Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews in Athlone, County Westmeath

Athlone, County Westmeath3 reviews
Working for the clinic nearly 5years now, honestly couldn't see myself anywhere else. If you're willing to work hard you'll reap the rewards between great commission on both products and treatments, product discounts, free treatments, abundance of training/upskilling and an amazing Christmas party!! If your not interested in client care aka getting your clients the best results you can possibly achieve (by choosing products and treatments), not the job for you. Some late evenings but that's the beauty industry!
I have worked for Therapie clinic for over 7 years now and the experience and knowledge I have gained in them years has really helped me grow from a beauty therapist to progress to a laser therapist and then into my current role as manager. The progression within this company is endless. I love coming to work every day it never feels like work to me when I have my dream team working with me and such support from everyone we are really just one big family! If you want to work with the best technology and the hottest skincare trends then therapie is for you.
As i was only here for max of 3-5 days as i was just helping a friend out and getting some experience at the time i was at the reception desk i learned how to use there desktop page on how to update clients notes as it was a laser skin clinic so it was important to keep them updated. As it was christmas time it was a very busy time to work.
Pros
Salary for the 3 days was very good!
Cons
It wasnt in my home town