Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews in Galway

The training they give you is the best, I have already learned so much in my job so far and they are always encouraging about learning more. I hope to move up to a manager eventually like I have seen other people do. The people are the best part too!
Pros
Discounts
I love working with Therapie, everyday is so different. Everyone is always so friendly and caring about delivering a 5* standard you feel like you could not be working in a better place. I have massive support from managment and I love the staff rewards ie. Extra holidays, bonuses & socal funds they really believe everyone should love and have fun in the work they do. Love it.
Since starting in Therapie Galway I’ve gained so much experience in my time here and I’ve gained life long friendships ❤️ Therapie is such an amazing company to work for, we work as a team and can all lean on eachother for support. There are great benefits with the job. Working with Therapie your always growing and learning your never bored because you can always grow and learn something new. I look forward to my future with Therapie ❤️
Pros
Great team work
Cons
I started working for Therapie Clinic Galway 7 years ago and It has been the best 7 years, so much fun! The company is like one big family and everyone is so supportive in the company. A job for life! You can progress in the company and their support gave me the confidence to keep growing all the way from starting out as a part time Laser Therapist working my way up to management. For me the job is so interesting as the company always invest in the best treatments and products, its easy to love coming to work everyday knowing all my clients are happy while I learn all about the best treatments and products on the market 👌
Pros
Great staff perks and fun people to work for
Cons
I currently work in Therapie Galway as a skin and laser specialist. Since joining Therapie I’ve gained so much experience within my role through continuous training and support from all within the Therapie family. I work with the most amazing group of women who make each day at work so interesting and we have lots of fun along the way. The management within Therapie and in my clinic are so friendly and approachable always ensuring we are supported and will always do their best to help if and when we need them. Therapie offers amazing opportunities and ensures everyone progresses within their roles. Overall an amazing place to work and I hope to enjoy many more years working with Therapie.