Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews in Limerick

4.5Pay & Benefits
4.6Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Therapie is a good place to work. Everyone gets on well in the team I work in. Manager is easy to approach with any difficulty's going on.
Laser Therapist, body therapist (Current Employee) –  Limerick30 August 2019
The clinic environment is nice to work in. The team I work with get on well and with this work well together helping each other where we can. The manager is very easy to approach and is there to help when advice is needed to there is a problem.
Love my job
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Limerick29 August 2018
I love working with Therapie, everyday is so different.
Everyone is always so friendly and caring about delivering a 5* standard you feel like you could not be working in a better place. I have massive support from managment and I love the staff rewards ie. Extra holidays, bonuses & socal funds they really believe everyone should love and have fun in the work they do. Love it.