Play YouTube video button
Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews in Sligo

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Amazing place to work
I am a laser specialist and I can honestly say I absolutely love my job, the staff and management go above and beyond for you and we all work as one big team. You are always learning new things and constantly upgrading your knowledge of laser and products. Over all its an amazing place to work
Pros
Good wages, amazing work environment.
Amazing worplace atmosphere.
I really enjoy working for Therapie Clinic. All the staff are helpful and friendly. I love that I can speak openly to management and feel that I am truly being heard which is something that I have not had in other companies. All training needed is provided by the amazing training team who along with management and senior staff are always there to help if you ever need it. For me working for Therapie is not just a job, it's a career. It's a place where you are always learning from the best in the business.
Benefits