Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews in Wexford

I joined Thérapie in 2019. The training I received prior to starting in the clinic was second to none! Since then, all training I have received has been amazing! I work with a fabulous team of women who all support each other. My manager is so approachable, very easy to talk to and very fair with us. It is a very fast paced environment at times with a lot of changes but you get used to it over time. The hours are flexible to allow a work/life balance.
Pros
Great work/life balance with flexible hours
Therapie is a great place to work- it is fast paced and competitive. There is endless training opportunities and lots of promotion opportunities too!You get rewarded for your hard work. We have a wonderful clientele which builds daily. It is professional yet fun. You will enjoy work everyday!
I love working with Therapie Clinic. I love the support we get in every day work. There is continuous training and always room for progression within the company. I have a great manager who is always encouraging me and my team to be the best we can be. Therapie Clinic is like one big family and I couldn’t recommend the company enough.
Pros
Everything - I really love my job.