Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Accounts Team

4.5Pay & Benefits
4.6Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
good company
Accounts Team (Current Employee) –  Dublin11 April 2019
We have so much fun in the office and I love the people I work with. They are all very supportive and kind always. Managers trust us and will always help if needed.
A Family
Accounts Team (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 March 2019
I have been working in Therapie for years now and after all of this time I am very happy to say that I still love my job. It is hard work sometimes but it is always rewarding. The team is always growing but always brilliant and were you would expect there to be friction in any other company there is none here. Everyone gets along great and they are the perfect people to come in and see everyday.

Therapie really look after everyone by listening to their input and promoting those that have ambition and deserve it. There are no stupid questions and there is no micromanagement at all.

It is really a fantastic place to work with a team that are more like a family than anything else
Pros
Perks, Free Laser Hair Removal, Discounts, Culture