Play YouTube video button
Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Amazing place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Waterford29 May 2019
Since starting in Therapie Waterford I’ve gained so much experience and amazing training in laser hair removal & advanced skin treatments. Within my first year of working for the company I worked really hard and was keen to show my interest in the company and building a loyal client base (which is my favourite part of my job). Getting to know my clients and helping them to achieve their desired results. I was promoted from senior therapist to assistant manager, proving that when you work hard it is noticed and recongised even in such a massive company, your more than just another number as a Therapie employee but part of a family. 💜 The girls which I work directly with on a day to day basis are amazing, we work as a team and can all lean on each other for support. The support from my manager is fantastic, she is very easy to approach and always there to help all of us.
Pros
Great benefits, amazing training team, excellent work/life balance.
Nearly 5 years later and here I am
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Athlone14 November 2018
Working for the clinic nearly 5years now, honestly couldn't see myself anywhere else.

If you're willing to work hard you'll reap the rewards between great commission on both products and treatments, product discounts, free treatments, abundance of training/upskilling and an amazing Christmas party!!

If your not interested in client care aka getting your clients the best results you can possibly achieve (by choosing products and treatments), not the job for you.

Some late evenings but that's the beauty industry!
Let your clients love their skin💜
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Malahide, County Dublin29 August 2018
Great place to work if you’re serious about skin and have a passion for achieving amazing results for your clients while learning and having fun🤗🙌💜
Love working for Therapie
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Cork5 October 2017
Working in Therapie since 2010 , always room for progression,all ideas taken on board by management, great team spirit , always rewarded for your hard work.
Amazing work environment with a lot of training and support available
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 October 2017
Every day is fast paced, fun and challenging while rewarding at the same time. Management are always supportive and receptive when corresponding and training with staff. Competitive pay packages and incentives. Team nights out with expenses paid!